Forums

Silent Knight Social and Skill

Quick find code: 288-289-83-65928096

Blingothing
Mar Member 2007

Blingothing

Posts: 2,220 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Our latest victory from our crusades took us far across the Finnish fjords to lay seize on the heavily defended walls of Baron Bsyn Castle. It was a dangerous mission with many uncalculated risks to free our most gracious Emissary Hellbread from imprisonment.

Sir Pman led an incessant barrage of attacks from our archers darkening the skies with a volley of piercing arrows. Lady Un4seenprob meticulously analysed our plans and called forward an adept dashing young knight known for his mastery of agility. Stripped down to his cod piece to maintain his dignity and with Lady Un4seenprob mildly adverting her gaze, he swam under the icy cold waters to scale a crevice running up the crumpling wall. He leapt onto a flagpole and swung himself with such passion and vigour onto the portcullises to lower the drawbridge.

The powerful and prestigious Sir VargaL took charge of the 6th division and stormed through the castle with such ferocity than no man or beast could challenge his path.

Emissary Hellbread will remain with us for the foreseeable future and will administer our Christian duties so that we grow stronger in God’s faith. As for our adept dashing young knight called Adrenalex I believe Lady Un4seenprob has taken quite a shine to him and requests that he remain close to her at all times for her own protection.
::.
Owner
of Silent Knight
.::
I
Trimmed Completionist
I
Recruiting

10-Sep-2017 11:44:30

ChokerSetter
Apr Member 2023

ChokerSetter

Posts: 290 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Combat Level: 138

Total Level: 2420

Current Goal in RS: Learn bosses/ work toward max

Will you cap at our Citadel?: yes

Have you read the rules and understand them?: yes

Who recruited you or introduced you to the clan?: Sandmaster

Was it through our SK Forum, vex or your own thread?: no

Tell us a bit about yourself: I like bossing and skilling and I'm going to try to get ranks as fast as I can.

10-Sep-2017 18:02:16

Un4seenprob

Un4seenprob

Posts: 12,701 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
¸•º°º•¸.:.¸‹•º°º•‹„¸¸¸„›º°º•‹„¸

º‹„¸¸¸„‹ C­o­ngra­tulations,

¸.•º°º•‹„¸¸¸„‹° Chokersetter :)

You have been accepted into Silent Knight! To get started, please contact an admin with a bronze rank or higher to be added to the clan. You can do this either through pm, or by joining the clan chat channel 'silent knight' - a list of ranks can be found on page one at the bottom in case you didn't see it.

We have discord and a clan website that we encourage all of our members to use, so be sure to register on it and post an introduction if you're in the mood!

Have fun, and welcome to Silent Knight!

*´¨)
¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)

(¸.•´ Silent Knight

(¸.•´(¸.•´(¸.•´
::.
Proud Member of Silent Knight
.::
Recruiting

10-Sep-2017 18:12:38

Quick find code: 288-289-83-65928096 Back to Top