GioKuma

Posts: 4 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Username: PrincessGio

Preferred to be called: Gio

Combat Level: 102

Total Level: 1769

Current Goal in RS: getting combat lvl 138

Will you cap at our Citadel?: Yes :)

Have you read the rules?: Yes, I have :)

Who recruited you or introduced you to the clan?: I am from Ancestral Clan and I was told by one of my clan mates that we were merging with Silent Knights :)

Was it through our SK Forum, vex or your own thread?: clan mates directed me to your forum

Tell us a bit about yourself: I'm a nice, easy-going girl. I'm into makeup, fitness, cars and of course, video games. I've been a Runescape member since 2007, on and off.

10-Sep-2017 00:51:03

Missy 1 S
Oct Member 2021

Missy 1 S

Posts: 4,010 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
~!~ Acceptance Letter ~!~

¸•º°º•¸.:.¸‹•º°º•‹„¸¸¸„›º°º•‹„¸
º‹„¸¸¸„‹ C­o­ngra­tulations,
¸.•º°º•‹„¸¸¸„‹° PrincessGio!

You have been accepted into Silent Knight! To get started, please contact an admin or higher to be added to the clan. You can do this either through pm, or by joining the clan chat channel 'silent knight' - a list of ranks can be found on page one at the bottom in case you didn't see it.

We have discord that we encourage all of our members to use, so be sure to register on it and post an introduction if you're in the mood!

Have fun, and welcome to Silent Knight!
::.
Coordinator of Silent Knight
.::
I
Maxed
I
Recruiting

10-Sep-2017 01:51:38 - Last edited on 10-Sep-2017 01:53:26 by Missy 1 S

Hojoon

Hojoon

Posts: 4 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Username: HoJoon

Preferred to be called: HoJoon

Combat Level: 94

Total Level: 1587

Current Goal in RS: Unlock Curses

Will you cap at our Citadel?: As often as i can

Have you read the rules?: Yes

Who recruited you or introduced you to the clan?: Ancestral

Was it through our SK Forum, vex or your own thread?: N/A

Tell us a bit about yourself:

RS: I played a long time ago and came back a little over a month ago. I would like to eventually do high level bosses. I hope that one day i can achieve a completionist cape. My shorter term goals are unlocking curses and invention. As well as getting a charming imp.

Personal: Software developer and father of 4. I enjoy playing video games mostly playing RS and League of Legends right now. I also really enjoy playing Path of Exile.

10-Sep-2017 02:24:17

Missy 1 S
Oct Member 2021

Missy 1 S

Posts: 4,010 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
~!~ Acceptance Letter ~!~

¸•º°º•¸.:.¸‹•º°º•‹„¸¸¸„›º°º•‹„¸
º‹„¸¸¸„‹ C­o­ngra­tulations,
¸.•º°º•‹„¸¸¸„‹° HoJoon!

You have been accepted into Silent Knight! To get started, please contact an admin or higher to be added to the clan. You can do this either through pm, or by joining the clan chat channel 'silent knight' - a list of ranks can be found on page one at the bottom in case you didn't see it.

We have discord that we encourage all of our members to use, so be sure to register on it and post an introduction if you're in the mood!

Have fun, and welcome to Silent Knight!
::.
Coordinator of Silent Knight
.::
I
Maxed
I
Recruiting

10-Sep-2017 02:25:57

Quick find code: 288-289-83-65928096 Back to Top