Quick find code: 288-289-83-65928096

Blingothing
Mar Member 2007

Blingothing

Posts: 2,220 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
•º°º•¸.:.¸‹•º°º•‹„¸¸¸„›º°º•‹„¸
º‹„¸¸¸„‹ C­o­ngra­tulations,
¸.•º°º•‹„¸¸¸„‹° Slyvon or Dave

You have been accepted into Silent Knight! To get started, please contact someone with a bronze rank or higher to be added to the clan. You can do this either through pm, or by joining the clan chat channel 'silent knight' - a list of rank can be found on page one at the bottom in case you didn't see it.

We have a clan website that we encourage all of our members to use, so be sure to register on it and post an introduction if you're in the mood!

Have fun, and welcome to Silent Knight!
::.
Owner
of Silent Knight
.::
I
Trimmed Completionist
I
Recruiting

21-Aug-2017 19:49:21

GrandyB

GrandyB

Posts: 2 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Username: GrandyB

Preferred to be called: Grandy

Combat Level: 89

Total Level: 1033

Current Goal in RS: None to speak of - level up, enjoy the game.

Will you cap at our Citadel?: Aye

Have you read the rules?: Aye

Did anyone refer you?: Nope

Tell us a bit about yourself: 23, recent graduate, working full-time. Played RS during final uni exams, and a couple years before. I come and go a little but I have 3 months of premium now and intend to use it.

22-Aug-2017 21:31:49

Un4seenprob

Un4seenprob

Posts: 12,701 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
~!~ Acceptance Letter ~!~

¸•º°º•¸.:.¸‹•º°º•‹„¸¸¸„›º°º•‹„¸
¸.•º°º•‹„¸¸¸„‹° GrandyB!

You have been accepted into Silent Knight! To get started, please contact an admin with a bronze rank or higher to be added to the clan. You can do this either through pm, or by joining the clan chat channel 'silent knight' - a list of rank can be found on page one at the bottom in case you didn't see it.

We have discord and a clan website that we encourage all of our members to use, so be sure to register on it and post an introduction if you're in the mood!

Proud Member of Silent Knight
Recruiting

22-Aug-2017 21:33:43 - Last edited on 22-Aug-2017 21:34:14 by Un4seenprob

Nepik128

Nepik128

Posts: 5 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Username: Nepik

Preferred to be called: Nepik

Combat Level: 131

Total Level: 2142

Current Goal in RS: 99att/str/def

Will you cap at our Citadel?: yes

Have you read the rules?: yes

Who recruited you or introduced you to the clan?: I saw someones "looking for a clan" thread

Was it through our SK Forum, vex or your own thread?: no

Tell us a bit about yourself: I am student of mechanical engineering, 22 y/o, from czech republic.

23-Aug-2017 00:52:29

Blingothing
Mar Member 2007

Blingothing

¸•º°º•¸.:.¸‹•º°º•‹„¸¸¸„›º°º•‹„¸
¸.•º°º•‹„¸¸¸„‹° Nepik

You have been accepted into Silent Knight! To get started, please contact an admin with a bronze rank or higher to be added to the clan. You can do this either through pm, or by joining the clan chat channel 'silent knight' - a list of rank can be found on page one at the bottom in case you didn't see it.

We have discord and a clan website that we encourage all of our members to use, so be sure to register on it and post an introduction if you're in the mood!

Owner
of Silent Knight
I
Trimmed Completionist
I
Recruiting

23-Aug-2017 08:40:46

DanN180

DanN180

Posts: 6 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
"APPLY USING THIS QFC: 288-289-83-65928096"

Username: Dann180

Preferred to be called: Dan, or Dann

Combat Level: 44

Total Level: 497

Current Goal in RS: Skilling, always combat skilling right now. I also intend to train mining and smithing much higher in order to craft adamant and rune weapons and armour.

Will you cap at our Citadel?: Yeah, I've never been to a clan citadel yet but I am very interested.

Have you read the rules?: Yes. All most justified, reasonable and will be upheld.

Who recruited you or introduced you to the clan?: Blingothing, in Taverly Dungeon

Was it through our SK Forum, vex or your own thread?: We met in Taverly Dungeon, not on any thread or forum

Tell us a bit about yourself: I remember the old days playing Runescape in 2006-2010. I made this new account just under a month ago and am still getting used to this almost new game. I am determined to continue skilling as much as i can. I am also looking forward to participating in various clan events and helping wherever i can in the citadel where required, if i am accepted. I am delighted to have been invited to this clan, i hope my application is accepted, I look forward to meeting other clan members and generally helping out however i can. my membership expires on the 4th but will be renewed as soon as possible and won't be long. I am a student and i have a lot of studying to do, however i will find as much time as i can to continue to serve the clan and to level my character further in order to do my part with greater and greater efficiency over time.
Flicker of the Bean by midnight!
I
Recruiting

23-Aug-2017 15:56:07 - Last edited on 23-Aug-2017 15:57:22 by DanN180

Blingothing
Mar Member 2007

Blingothing

•º°º•¸.:.¸‹•º°º•‹„¸¸¸„›º°º•‹„¸
¸.•º°º•‹„¸¸¸„‹° Dan

Owner
of Silent Knight
I
Trimmed Completionist
I
Recruiting

23-Aug-2017 16:14:06

Quick find code: 288-289-83-65928096 Back to Top