Forums

Silent Knight Social and Skill

Quick find code: 288-289-83-65928096

Blingothing
Mar Member 2007

Blingothing

Posts: 2,220 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Member of the Month

I asked Admin+ on their recommendations for member of the month for December 2017.

Qualities that we were looking for was being active in the clan chat and discord, helpful in giving advice to others, being polite and courteous to everyone including guests, willing to learn and to teach others. Also we wanted them to give members advice in all aspects of the game and to put forward their ideas, contributions and improvements to make Silent Knight today a much stronger clan.

In keeping with the nail biting Elections for Organiser and Overseer yet again we have a very close call. Out of the 21 votes we had honourable mentions for PacmanAteU, Mr Zeke, Heavens Soul and indeed Z0OL this month but 3 members were tied with 4 votes each actually leaving me with a very difficult casting vote to decide the outcome. In the running was Lady Jayne x who so many members were praising her for her organisation towards the Christmas Party and they couldn’t literally thank her enough. DrinkDrain0 was another contender too who has helped Silent Knight so much commanding and earning the respect for all of his hard work and dedication towards the clan. Lastly CrudeFam received a solid acknowledgement for her professionalism and friendliness, always there as Silent Knights first port of call and contact within the forums for new members. So difficult indeed you would agree.

But I am delight to reveal our member of the month to be CrudeFam. She has been involved in all aspects behind the scenes and with a drop of the hat she will react and help anyone who asks. I know Crude was in the running for the Organiser spot and was narrowly pipped to the post, but as a true ambassador she smiles and carries on diligently with her job to provide an astonishing service to you all.

CrudeFam will be honoured in our history and our forums and will always look back at this proud title. Well done you have worked so hard and we appreciate your help within the clan.
::.
Owner
of Silent Knight
.::
I
Trimmed Completionist
I
Recruiting

30-Dec-2017 18:35:18

Elementfuses

Elementfuses

Posts: 1 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Username:Elementfuses

Preferred to be called: element/Spencer is fine

Combat Level:17

Total Level: 795

Previous Clan: Overloaded xp, skillin peeps

Current Goal in RS:95 Divination

Will you cap at our Citadel?: yes if needed.

Have you read the rules and understand them?: yes

Who recruited you or introduced you to the clan?: Found it on runescape forums

Was it through our SK Forum, vex or your own thread?: Sk forum.

Tell us a bit about yourself : 27 years old from Canada big fan of sports like hockey basketball soccer tennis :D

31-Dec-2017 00:18:48 - Last edited on 31-Dec-2017 00:59:23 by Elementfuses

PacmanAteU
Nov Member 2020

PacmanAteU

Posts: 123 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
¸•º°º•¸.:.¸‹•º°º•‹„¸¸¸„›º°º•‹„¸¸¸„

º‹„¸¸¸„> Congratulations <„¸¸¸„>º

¸.•º°º•‹„¸¸¸„‹° (Elementfuses)°‹„¸¸¸„<•º°º•.¸

You have been accepted into Silent Knight! To get started, please contact an admin with a bronze rank or higher to be added to the clan. You can do this either through pm, or by joining the clan chat channel 'silent knight' - a list of ranks can be found on page one at the bottom in case you didn't see it.

We have discord and a clan website that we encourage all of our members to use, so be sure to register on it and post an introduction if you're in the mood!

Have fun, and welcome to Silent Knight :)

´¨)
¸.•´¸.•´¨) ¸.•*¨)

(¸.•´ Silent Knight

(¸.•´(¸.•´(¸.•´

&#128076;1
5 December 2017
::.
Overseer of Silent Knight
.::
Recruiting

31-Dec-2017 01:09:42

Quick find code: 288-289-83-65928096 Back to Top