Forums

Domination - T7 - 2k

Quick find code: 288-289-68-65695380

O Tuga

O Tuga

Posts: 1,061 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
• Total level? 2250

• How many skills have you achieved mastery over (99'd)? 4

• What is the 3rd clan rule ^ ? Don't harass because of Avatar location?

• What are your past clan experiences, and if any then what made you leave the last clan that you were a part of? Never been a part huge clans , most of the time i played solo, the last one that i was i left mainly for the reason that was kinda dead.

• What do you know about the Domination clan, and what about it interests you? know little things of this clan sadly, but interested in knowning more! Being part of an awesome skilling clan, and to learn with the best.

* What are your expectations of this clan? Well good mood, chill people, and that don't mind helping with stupid questions xD

• Do you play Runescape at least 5 hours per week? 5+Hours a day at times, depending on work.

* Time zone? UK Time

• What are some of your current in-game goals, and what motivates you to strive towards achieving them? Pretty much want to max asap, prob after wanna do PVM and go for 120 all skills ^^

05-Apr-2016 00:31:39

Afflock

Afflock

Posts: 3 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
• Total level? 2046

• How many skills have you achieved mastery over (99'd)? I have a maxed account, this is my alt and currently has 4 99's.

* What is the 3rd clan rule ^ ? do not ask for clan ava to be in a specific location.

• What are your past clan experiences, and if any then what made you leave the last clan that you were a part of? The last clan i left had horrible admins that did not care about the clan and never had avas up, also was a very antisocial clan.

• What do you know about the Domination clan, and what about it interests you? I like how the ranking system is based off of xp, i think that is a fair way of ranking.

• What are your expectations of this clan? to make some new friends, get some nice 3% ava bonus and have fun! :P

• Do you play Runescape at least 5 hours per week? Yes i play atleast 3-4 hours a day.

* Time zone? EST

* What are some of your current in-game goals, and what motivates you to strive towards achieving them? My in game goal is to max and maybe one day get a comp cape, I motivate myself to achieiving them :)

05-Apr-2016 03:23:42

Quick find code: 288-289-68-65695380 Back to Top