Forums

Domination - T7 - 2k

Quick find code: 288-289-68-65695380

Aurys

Aurys

Posts: 189 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
• Total level?

• How many skills have you achieved mastery over (99'd)?
All of them except Invention (currently 95)

* What is the 3rd clan rule ^ ?
Do not berate Avatar Wardens for clan avatars to be located at specific places.

* What are your past clan experiences, and if any then what made you leave the last clan that you were a part of?
I was a member and a general of Enticed for 14 months, but the majority of my friends started to leave the clan, so then I decided to leave.

• What do you know about the Domination clan, and what about it interests you?
I've spoken to a few Domination members in the past, and all I hear is good things about the clan, so that was what interested me, I've guested a few times in the clan too, and the community is fantastic.

• What are your expectations of this clan?
I expect nothing more than good times, with a good community.

• Do you play Runescape at least 5 hours per week?
Yes, I work 5 days per week, but on my days off I tend to play Runescape for about 12-16 hours a day.

* Time zone?
GMT/BST

* What are some of your current in-game goals, and what motivates you to strive towards achieving them?
I'm currently trying for 120 Magic, and Fletching, the thing that will keep me motivated is simply clan members, I like to chat.

02-Mar-2016 16:45:11

ChaoticTator
Aug Member 2023

ChaoticTator

Posts: 83 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
• Total level?
• How many skills have you achieved mastery over (99'd)?
23/27
* What is the 3rd clan rule ^ ?
Do not ask for the Clan Avatar to be moved to specific locations to fit my need.
• What are your past clan experiences, and if any then what made you leave the last clan that you were a part of? I have been in several clans, most namely Allure...I took a 10 month break. When I returned to Runescape the clan had dissipated.

• What do you know about the Domination clan, and what about it interests you?
I was told that Domination is a skilling clan with a great community, I do not have any further insight into the clan.
• What are your expectations of this clan?
I wanna make some GainZ...To have fun with fellow members that share the same values and goals as me in Runescape.
* Do you play Runescape at least 5 hours per week?
Yes.
* Time zone?
Central Time (CT).
* What are some of your current in-game goals, and what motivates you to strive towards achieving them? The goals that I am slowly working toward is maxing out my character, and achieving 120 slayer. I am self motivated to reach my long-term goals.

02-Mar-2016 18:45:00

Quick find code: 288-289-68-65695380 Back to Top