Forums

Domination - T7 - 2k

Quick find code: 288-289-68-65695380

Minigaming

Minigaming

Posts: 100 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
• Total level?

2700 normal

• How many skills have you achieved mastery over (99'd)?

All of them

• What is the 3rd clan rule ^ ?

Do not berate Avatar Wardens for clan avatars to be located at specific places

* What are your past clan experiences, and if any then what made you leave the last clan that you were a part of?

I was an overseer in Bi2m, a two-time jagex clan cup winner in stealing creation and clan wars (This originated in 2008). After that, I left Bi2m in pursuit of a skilling/pvm clan. I haven't been part of any clan with the exception of 2 months in Forehead since then.

• What do you know about the Domination clan, and what about it interests you?

I honestly don't know much, I know 1 or 2 people in it that I do various things with weekly or daily.

• What are your expectations of this clan?

I'm not expecting anything major. Just a place to chill.

• Do you play Runescape at least 5 hours per week?

Yup.

* Time zone?

US Central, or GMT + 6

* What are some of your current in-game goals, and what motivates you to strive towards achieving them?

To reobtain completionist via finishing invention, blood dyes on all noxious weapons. Also to maintain my current collection of all minigame rewards.

02-Feb-2016 02:26:37 - Last edited on 02-Feb-2016 03:21:25 by Minigaming

Knotzi

Knotzi

Posts: 967 Gold Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
• Total level?

• How many skills have you achieved mastery over (99'd)?
- 26/27 (two 120's)

* What is the 3rd clan rule ^ ?
- Do not berate Avatar Wardens for clan avatars to be located at specific places

* What are your past clan experiences, and if any then what made you leave the last clan that you were a part of?
- Coordinator of KFMLY. Was responsible for cit upkeep. Left because I am looking for a more socially active clan.

• What do you know about the Domination clan, and what about it interests you?
- Guest in cc a lot and enjoy talking to the members and how active everyone is. I am very good friends with Zagon, who has been wanting me to join for awhile.

• What are your expectations of this clan?
- A friendly clan environment with members who enjoy grinding xp together.

• Do you play Runescape at least 5 hours per week?
- Yes, usually 3+ hrs a day

* Time zone?
- US Central

• What are some of your current in-game goals, and what motivates you to strive towards achieving them?
- Getting Max cape back and 120 rc. My motivation is to set myself apart from other players in rs.

02-Feb-2016 07:27:43

Quick find code: 288-289-68-65695380 Back to Top