Domination - T7 - 2k

Quick find code: 288-289-68-65695380

Fan cy
Oct Member 2023

Fan cy

Posts: 223 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Total level?

My total is 2331.

• How many skills have you achieved mastery over (99'd)?

I've got 13 99's including 102 dungeoneering.

• What is the 3rd clan rule ^ ?

Don't annoy the avatar wardens.

* What are your past clan experiences, and if any then what made you leave the last clan that you were a part of?

I was involved in The Old Knights for a couple of years, but I stopped playing and the clan isn't active enough to get me excited again. I stepped out of the clan to look for an active clan that can get me excited to play again.

• What do you know about the Domination clan, and what about it interests you?

Domination appears to have people that have been playing long enough that I'm a "noob" in comparison. I'm hoping that will ignite my competitive side and make leveling the mundane skills that I need to level to raise my total more exciting.

• What are your expectations of this clan?

I'd like a no pressure-to-play environment and some people to chat with. Maybe roll through a few floors in dungeoneering together from time to time. Just looking for friendly people.

* Do you play Runescape at least 5 hours per week?

Currently, no. Today was my first login in 188 days according to the login screen. I have extra time on my hands now though and am looking for a game to play. I'd rather come back to Runescape than start something new.

* Time zone?

Eastern Time

• What are some of your current in-game goals, and what motivates you to strive towards achieving them?

In game I'd like to break 2400 total, have all of my skills 80+, and reach 120 dungeoneering. My main goal is dungeoneering because I enjoy that it's a "game in a game", but I still have a couple of skills in the 60's (Yikes!) so I like to take breaks to train them and work on my total.

01-Dec-2015 15:41:20 - Last edited on 01-Dec-2015 15:42:24 by Fan cy

Quick find code: 288-289-68-65695380 Back to Top