Forums

Domination - T7 - 2k

Quick find code: 288-289-68-65695380

J E T E R

J E T E R

Posts: 69 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
• Total level?

• How many skills have you achieved mastery over (99'd)?

• What is the 3rd clan rule ^ ?
Do not berate Avatar Wardens for clan avatars to be located at specific places.

• What are your past clan experiences, and if any then what made you leave the last clan that you were a part of?
Co-leader of a clan for awhile but had to quit because I became too busy. Sometime has passed and now I am back.

• What do you know about the Domination clan, and what about it interests you?
Talked to Jeck about the clan for a little and seems to fit the bill for what I am looking for in a social/active/mature/fun clan.

• What are your expectations of this clan?
Conversation, advise, and maybe a few clan events.

• Do you play Runescape at least 5 hours per week?
Yes

* Time zone?
Central

• What are some of your current in-game goals, and what motivates you to strive towards achieving them?
Working on 99 mining next and increasing all skills to 80+.

29-Sep-2016 02:33:02

Book E

Book E

Posts: 9 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
• Total level? 2193

• How many skills have you achieved mastery over (99'd)? 4

• What is the 3rd clan rule ^ ? Do not berate Avatar Wardens for clan avatars to be located at specific places.

• What are your past clan experiences, and if any then what made you leave the last clan that you were a part of?I was in a clan for a long time, but like many others, I took a break from Runescape, but I have returned!

• What do you know about the Domination clan, and what about it interests you? My buddy (Jeter) and I found your clan on the thread and thought it might be a good fit for us.

• What are your expectations of this clan? Conversation, advise, and maybe a few clan events.

• Do you play Runescape at least 5 hours per week? Yes and then some.

* Time zone? Central

• What are some of your current in-game goals, and what motivates you to strive towards achieving them? Currently going for 99 crafting then either 99 mining or working on prayer. Thanks

29-Sep-2016 02:41:13

Quick find code: 288-289-68-65695380 Back to Top