Domination - T7 - 2k

Quick find code: 288-289-68-65695380

HoleyPaladin
Dec Member 2023

HoleyPaladin

Posts: 154 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
• Total level? 2194

• How many skills have you achieved mastery over (99'd)? 12

• What is the 3rd clan rule ^ ? do not haras ava wardens.

• What are your past clan experiences, and if any then what made you leave the last clan that you were a part of? i was in a clan for a long time, thought they were family, turns out they were all 2 faced so i left. not going to stay were im not wanted.

• What do you know about the Domination clan, and what about it interests you? saw u all on forums, im impressed u all have been together a few years. must be something going rite eh.

• What are your expectations of this clan? non but one. i expect everone to be real, no drama no fake peeps.

• Do you play Runescape at least 5 hours per week? if i can yes lol

* Time zone? U.S central time
• What are some of your current in-game goals, and what motivates you to strive towards achieving them? mine is simple, all 99s. i play on my own time and just relax no hurry. as for what motivates me? been here since 05 off and on and rs is my passion and its time to get to work. i owe it to myself and ik u guys can help its y im here.

12-Sep-2016 02:41:13

SimpliCT

SimpliCT

Posts: 4 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Total level?

How many skills have you achieved mastery over (99'd)?
None

What is the 3rd clan rule ^ ?
Don't whine to Ava Wardens about clan avatar locations.

What are your past clan experiences, and if any then what made you leave the last clan that you were a part of?
None, only been playing pretty casually on & off.

What do you know about the Domination clan, and what about it interests you?
Active skilling clan (seen you guys on 1st page of recruitment a lot) that's been around for a while. Also, one of the ava worlds is my preferred world (64).

What are your expectations of this clan?
Just hoping for a friendly, no drama, and helpful skilling community.

Do you play Runescape at least 5 hours per week?
Yup, bless dual monitor setup.

Time zone?
EST/EDT (UTC -5).

What are some of your current in-game goals, and what motivates you to strive towards achieving them?
First skillcape(s)! Undecided on which one(s) though. O_o Account's been around for 10+ years so it's about time I cross that off the bucket list.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Got a couple questions too, if you don't mind:
-
Are there any PvMers in the clan?
Not looking for hardcore, organized PvMing and such, but if there's a few people around to give some pointers for bosses that'd be nice.
-
Does the clan have Discord, TS3, Slack, etc.?
Not too keen about clan website/forums though. From my experience with various guilds and gaming communities, platforms like Discord and Slack just tend to work better/get used more on a day-to-day basis.

13-Sep-2016 01:02:11

Jeck
Dec Member 2011

Jeck

Posts: 5,827 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
SimpliCT, you have been accepted. Please join the Domination cc and ask an admin+ for an invite.

1. I myself PvM a fair bit, feel free to ask me any questions you have. We also have some other PvMers in the clan who I'm sure are willing to help. We are more of a community/skilling clan so I will say there is not any organized boss trips. More so casually asking clanmates to duo a GWD2 boss or co-op slay.

2. We have a discord server and an offsite that is purely for high scores. There are not any forums or methods through which we can post on that website. Information for the discord are on the clan forums and visible once you are a member of the clan and logged into the site.

13-Sep-2016 01:17:11

Quick find code: 288-289-68-65695380 Back to Top