Forums

Domination - T7 - 2k

Quick find code: 288-289-68-65695380

Vexxist
May Member 2016

Vexxist

Posts: 233 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
• Total level? 2240

• How many skills have you achieved mastery over (99'd)?
8 99's. Soon to be 10. (98 constitution and 96 range). My 99s are in: Defense, Prayer, Magic, Herblore, Woodcutting, Firemaking, Cooking, Fletching

• What is the 3rd clan rule ^ ?
" do not berate Avatar Wardens for clan avatars to be located at specific places."

• What are your past clan experiences, and if any then what made you leave the last clan that you were a part of?
I do not have any clan experience - I am recently getting back into the game after a long hiatus - about 6 or 7 years?

• What do you know about the Domination clan, and what about it interests you?
Everything I know is based off of the thread information. I am interested in a clan that is friendly, social, respectful and has events I can attend!

• What are your expectations of this clan?
I expect this clan to be a source of entertainment and fun for my time spent Runescapeing. I am wanting to build relationships with more players and have people to go bossing, questing, or skilling with!

• Do you play Runescape at least 5 hours per week?
Yes. I play every day, however, how much I play will depend on the day. :)

* Time zone?
Mountain Standard Time.

• What are some of your current in-game goals, and what motivates you to strive towards achieving them?
Obviously, as most players, my end goal is completionist, but currently I am focusing on 99 range/constitution/slayer. To help get 99 slayer, I am planning on going for 120 magic. I also plan on getting all other skills to level 80. :) What motivates me to achieve my goals in RS is switching up what I am doing often. Hence why I have combat related goals as well as skilling related goals. I enjoy hanging out on discord and chatting with friends!

30-Jul-2016 23:15:35

Quick find code: 288-289-68-65695380 Back to Top