Forums

Modest Skillers | T7 | 2400+ Thread is locked

Quick find code: 288-289-438-66070161

flickeringg
Jul Member 2023

flickeringg

Posts: 4 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Runescape name (RSN): flickeringg
Previous RSN's: a space dog, lucky starss, Act1Scene1, N1ne St0ries, Little Mercy, etc. (I change my name often)
Total level: 2704
Total xp: 682,665,601
Country and time zone: USA, ET
Names of your other accounts (if you have them): Halcy0n D4ys
Goals in Runescape: MQC, a few boss logs, comp eventually.
What are you favorite things to do on RS? Questing (when new ones come out), Treasure Trails, some PvM, and skilling.
What are you looking for in a clan? A community of respectful, knowledgeable players that operates with no toxicity.
In what way can you contribute to Modest Skillers? I'm maxed and and am learning to PvM more and more, so I can always offer skilling or combat advice from experience. I'm a major horehound and questing is one of my favorite things about the game, so I can always help with quests or questions about the game's story.
How did you find out about us? If someone referred you, who? Elldow

08-Jul-2019 02:13:11

UrekMazino
Aug Member 2023

UrekMazino

Posts: 7,214 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
flickeringg said :
Runescape name (RSN): flickeringg
Previous RSN's: a space dog, lucky starss, Act1Scene1, N1ne St0ries, Little Mercy, etc. (I change my name often)
Total level: 2704
Total xp: 682,665,601
Country and time zone: USA, ET
Names of your other accounts (if you have them): Halcy0n D4ys
Goals in Runescape: MQC, a few boss logs, comp eventually.
What are you favorite things to do on RS? Questing (when new ones come out), Treasure Trails, some PvM, and skilling.
What are you looking for in a clan? A community of respectful, knowledgeable players that operates with no toxicity.
In what way can you contribute to Modest Skillers? I'm maxed and and am learning to PvM more and more, so I can always offer skilling or combat advice from experience. I'm a major horehound and questing is one of my favorite things about the game, so I can always help with quests or questions about the game's story.
How did you find out about us? If someone referred you, who? Elldow

Application accepted, welcome to Modest Skillers! Please pm an organiser rank+ or guest in our cc to ask for an invite.
°l||l° Modest Skillers T7 Citadel | Skilling clan recruiting players. °l||l°
•ï¡÷¡ï• Cwar United for CW games/Ardy task/Trim req. •ï¡÷¡ï•
120 Summoning Familiar ideas .

08-Jul-2019 03:26:11

Quick find code: 288-289-438-66070161 Back to Top