Posts: 48 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Runescape name (RSN): Sly Foxer
Previous RSN's: N/A
Total level: 2550
Total xp: 250M
Country and time zone: USA EST
Names of your other accounts (if you have them): N/A
Goals in Runescape: Max Cape and Quest Cape

What are you favorite things to do on RS? - I like leveling my non combat skills and figuring out new ways to gain exp. I also like skilling with other people.

What are you looking for in a clan? - I'm looking for a group of people I can skill with. The game is more fun with friends!

In what way can you contribute to Modest Skillers? - I like crunching numbers and doing the math for exp gains. I can help people figure out the best ways to train their skills.

How did you find out about us? If someone referred you, who? - I searched for clans on the Runescape forums.

02-Jan-2019 03:32:17

meepmeep
Apr Member 2014

meepmeep

Posts: 550 Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Sly Foxer said :
Runescape name (RSN): Sly Foxer
Previous RSN's: N/A
Total level: 2550
Total xp: 250M
Country and time zone: USA EST
Names of your other accounts (if you have them): N/A
Goals in Runescape: Max Cape and Quest Cape

What are you favorite things to do on RS? - I like leveling my non combat skills and figuring out new ways to gain exp. I also like skilling with other people.

What are you looking for in a clan? - I'm looking for a group of people I can skill with. The game is more fun with friends!

In what way can you contribute to Modest Skillers? - I like crunching numbers and doing the math for exp gains. I can help people figure out the best ways to train their skills.

How did you find out about us? If someone referred you, who? - I searched for clans on the Runescape forums.

app accepted, welcome!
you can guest in the cc for an invite

02-Jan-2019 05:32:40

Quick find code: 288-289-438-66070161 Back to Top