Forums

Modest Skillers | T7 | 2400+ Thread is locked

Quick find code: 288-289-438-66070161

Popinfresh
Jul Member 2016

Popinfresh

Posts: 97 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Runescape name (RSN): Popinfresh

Previous RSN's: Popinfresh33, i also had another stupid punny name i can't remember, i think something along the lines of "Dr Ken Hurt" or something, i forget.

Total level: As of typing this 2733 (2774 virtual level), but i'm on the 120 slayer grind trying to get some more.

Total xp: 652,863,391

Country and time zone: Australia, GMT +11

Names of your other accounts (if you have them): I had one or two, but i forgot the details as i started only focusing this one.

Goals in Runescape: At the moment 120 Slayer, then probably start smashing out some quests.

What are you favorite things to do on RS? Grinding out exp is one of my favorite things to do, just chilling and chatting. However i am wanting to get into some bossing.

What are you looking for in a clan? A chill environment, I don't really want anything specific from a clan, I just want to be able to assist others if i can and just chat.

In what way can you contribute to Modest Skillers? Except for Slayer I have unlocked everything from every skill, so i can help members if they have questions about stuff, i also don't mind capping if it's needed as i haven't hit 200mil exp in any skill so i'm happy to cap in anything.

How did you find out about us? If someone referred you, who? I found your post in the forums.

29-Mar-2019 08:01:54

Mada
Sep Member 2015

Mada

Posts: 2,483 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Popinfresh said :
Runescape name (RSN): Popinfresh

Previous RSN's: Popinfresh33, i also had another stupid punny name i can't remember, i think something along the lines of "Dr Ken Hurt" or something, i forget.

Total level: As of typing this 2733 (2774 virtual level), but i'm on the 120 slayer grind trying to get some more.

Total xp: 652,863,391

Country and time zone: Australia, GMT +11

Names of your other accounts (if you have them): I had one or two, but i forgot the details as i started only focusing this one.

Goals in Runescape: At the moment 120 Slayer, then probably start smashing out some quests.

What are you favorite things to do on RS? Grinding out exp is one of my favorite things to do, just chilling and chatting. However i am wanting to get into some bossing.

What are you looking for in a clan? A chill environment, I don't really want anything specific from a clan, I just want to be able to assist others if i can and just chat.

In what way can you contribute to Modest Skillers? Except for Slayer I have unlocked everything from every skill, so i can help members if they have questions about stuff, i also don't mind capping if it's needed as i haven't hit 200mil exp in any skill so i'm happy to cap in anything.

How did you find out about us? If someone referred you, who? I found your post in the forums.

Application accepted! Welcome to Modest Skillers :)

Please pm an Organiser+ rank or join the clan chat as a guest for an invite.
--• Modest Skillers •-- T7 Citadel | Variety of skilling, minigame and PvM events.

29-Mar-2019 21:31:01

UrekMazino
Aug Member 2023

UrekMazino

Posts: 7,214 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Batty0101 said :
if you would like someone with a total lvl skill of 2195 with vr lvl of two over a 100 and two that are at 99 I am willing to help and join if you would like me too

If you are interested in joining, please fill out the application form on the first page.
°l||l° Modest Skillers T7 Citadel | Skilling clan recruiting players. °l||l°
•ï¡÷¡ï• Cwar United for CW games/Ardy task/Trim req. •ï¡÷¡ï•
120 Summoning Familiar ideas .

02-Apr-2019 07:03:08

Quick find code: 288-289-438-66070161 Back to Top