Forums

Modest Skillers | T7 | 2400+ Thread is locked

Quick find code: 288-289-438-66070161

Emba
Dec Member 2010

Emba

Posts: 1,399 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Healthy bump and appreciation for this clan! I've been here for almost three years, and it's remained super active, super friendly, and super helpful. I'm not always the most talkative or active but the leadership team puts on some amazing and creative events, and has helped me plenty of times whether it be achievements, boss kills, advice, you name it. This clan also boasts such a wide variety of players (bar elitist snobs); anyone with any goal will fit right in. :) #829 Trimmed Completionist Cape

05-Mar-2019 16:36:42 - Last edited on 05-Mar-2019 16:37:14 by Emba

Caisc
Jul Member 2023

Caisc

Posts: 372 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Runescape name (RSN): Caisc

Previous RSN's: NA

Total level: 2,664

Total xp: 469,665,000

Country and time zone: United States - Central Time

Names of your other accounts (if you have them): NA

Goals in Runescape: Currently, 99 Invention which will lead to Max.

What are you favorite things to do on RS? Slayer and Skilling - Gradually learning proper bossing.

What are you looking for in a clan? A relaxed environment that isn't going to foul members for not being able to attend events. Encouraging environment that has helpful members.

In what way can you contribute to Modest Skillers? I'm gradually getting back into the game after a brief hiatus. I will gladly take part in clan events and citadel capping when I can. After getting my feet back under me, I would hope to be able to lead events for lower level or less experienced members.

How did you find out about us? If someone referred you, who? I used to be a member of the clan. Unfortunately, I had to quit playing for a brief moment in time, unexpectedly of course. However, I never mentioned it to leadership - so rightfully, I was removed for inactivity. I'm hoping to be able to rejoin the ranks, and continue where I left off. :)

Best regards,

05-Mar-2019 20:53:16

Mada
Sep Member 2015

Mada

Posts: 2,483 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Caisc said :
Runescape name (RSN): Caisc

Previous RSN's: NA

Total level: 2,664

Total xp: 469,665,000

Country and time zone: United States - Central Time

Names of your other accounts (if you have them): NA

Goals in Runescape: Currently, 99 Invention which will lead to Max.

What are you favorite things to do on RS? Slayer and Skilling - Gradually learning proper bossing.

What are you looking for in a clan? A relaxed environment that isn't going to foul members for not being able to attend events. Encouraging environment that has helpful members.

In what way can you contribute to Modest Skillers? I'm gradually getting back into the game after a brief hiatus. I will gladly take part in clan events and citadel capping when I can. After getting my feet back under me, I would hope to be able to lead events for lower level or less experienced members.

How did you find out about us? If someone referred you, who? I used to be a member of the clan. Unfortunately, I had to quit playing for a brief moment in time, unexpectedly of course. However, I never mentioned it to leadership - so rightfully, I was removed for inactivity. I'm hoping to be able to rejoin the ranks, and continue where I left off. :)

Best regards,

Application accepted - welcome back to
Modest Skillers
! :)
--• Modest Skillers •-- T7 Citadel | Variety of skilling, minigame and PvM events.

05-Mar-2019 23:15:42

Mada
Sep Member 2015

Mada

Posts: 2,483 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Emba said :
Healthy bump and appreciation for this clan! I've been here for almost three years, and it's remained super active, super friendly, and super helpful. I'm not always the most talkative or active but the leadership team puts on some amazing and creative events, and has helped me plenty of times whether it be achievements, boss kills, advice, you name it. This clan also boasts such a wide variety of players (bar elitist snobs); anyone with any goal will fit right in. :)

Thank you so much :)
--• Modest Skillers •-- T7 Citadel | Variety of skilling, minigame and PvM events.

05-Mar-2019 23:16:00

Quick find code: 288-289-438-66070161 Back to Top