Forums

-- OmniSkillers Recruitment --

Quick find code: 288-289-320-63947217

Senetric

Senetric

Posts: 1,340 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Congratulations Lordo, you have been accepted into Omniskillers. please join the clan chat: "Omniskillers". You have begun your trial of 5 events and will be added to the Clan Home Thread trial list when you make your first event.
Ensure that you get in contact with a leader to invite you to be ranked as recruit in Omniskillers, if you have not been ranked yet.
If you can please Bookmark the clan homepage, as it has more information about the clan (Event Timetables, Full Memberlist, Boss item checklists etc)
The Homepage is Located by Logging into the Clans part of the website and going to our forum there, it is called "OmniSkillers Home"
Please try to use the clan thread or other sources for the Event List instead of asking the Clan Chat, many people asking "what's event?" per day can be frustrating
If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask a clan leader or co-leader.
Thank you.

26-Feb-2012 17:30:23

Potato Gems

Potato Gems

Posts: 43 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Runescape Name: Potato Gems
Total Level: 2303
P2P Combat Level: 133
Is W49 your home world, if not will you make it your homeworld for the clan? Yes
Do you live in Australia / New Zealand? Australia
Age? (optional) 16
Will you be Event Active & Clan Chat active? Yes
What is the Event time for you? (Remember this) 9.30
How Many events do you think you'll be able to attend a week? 2-3
Will you follow all the clan rules? Yes
Will you follow all Jagex rules? Yes
Are you in any other clans at the moment, or are recently leaving one? No
Will you be mature enough for this clan? Yes
Who advised or refered you to the clan, or how did you find out about omniskillers? A friend.
What are your current goals in runescape? Max cape.
Do you like Quests? Sort of.
Will you attempt to help out with the clan citadel resources? Yes
Tell us quickly why you would like to join Omniskillers? Have been looking for a skilling clan for a while.

01-Mar-2012 05:15:14

Remey

Remey

Posts: 4 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Runescape Name: Near Reflex
Total Level: 1900
P2P Combat Level: 119
Is W49 your home world, if not will you make it your homeworld for the clan? yes
Do you live in Australia / New Zealand? SA, Australia
Age? (optional)
Will you be Event Active & Clan Chat active? yes
What is the Event time for you? (Remember this) 8:00pm
How Many events do you think you'll be able to attend a week? 2-4
Will you follow all the clan rules? yes
Will you follow all Jagex rules? yes
Are you in any other clans at the moment, or are recently leaving one? no
Will you be mature enough for this clan? yeah
Who advised or refered you to the clan, or how did you find out about omniskillers? Near Complex
What are your current goals in runescape? 99 strength, 99 construction and 95 prayer
Do you like Quests? don't mind them
Will you attempt to help out with the clan citadel resources? yeah
Tell us quickly why you would like to join Omniskillers? because i have heard good things about it and i would like to meet new people and to enjoy the game more

01-Mar-2012 10:05:25

Chrylock

Chrylock

Posts: 309 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Congratulations Potato Gems, you have been accepted into Omniskillers. please join the clan chat: "Omniskillers". You have begun your trial of 5 events and will be added to the Clan Home Thread trial list when you make your first event.
Ensure that you get in contact with a leader to invite you to be ranked as recruit in Omniskillers, if you have not been ranked yet.
If you can please Bookmark the clan homepage, as it has more information about the clan (Event Timetables, Full Memberlist, Boss item checklists etc)
The Homepage is Located by Logging into the Clans part of the website and going to our forum there, it is called "OmniSkillers Home"
Please try to use the clan thread or other sources for the Event List instead of asking the Clan Chat, many people asking "what's event?" per day can be frustrating
If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask a clan leader or co-leader.
Thank you.
Question: A friend refered you to Omniskillers, for our interests it helps to know who, we also like to know what members are helping to grow the clan.

01-Mar-2012 10:16:34

Chrylock

Chrylock

Congratulations Near Reflex, you have been accepted into Omniskillers. please join the clan chat: "Omniskillers". You have begun your trial of 5 events and will be added to the Clan Home Thread trial list when you make your first event.
Thank you.

01-Mar-2012 10:17:33

Mrs Tosse
Jan Member 2021

Mrs Tosse

Posts: 1,096 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Runescape Name: Taz Baby
Total Level: 2426
P2P Combat Level: 138
Is W49 your home world, if not will you make it your homeworld for the clan? Most of the time but Tasmanian has too much water in their internet connections so we laggggg ...
Do you live in Australia / New Zealand? I live in between :-) on that stranded island floating around
Age? i said to nitro i was sweet 16 but he said X 3... must be thinking of his own age .
Will you be Event Active & Clan Chat active? Ofc. Duh ill get kicked
What is the Event time for you? I play all hours so whatever time im told :)
How Many events do you think you'll be able to attend a week? Depends how many pairs of hands i have at once . Im from tassie does 2 heads count ? prolly 2 - 3 im kidding .
Will you follow all the clan rules? When im Sober absolutely all the time .
Will you follow all Jagex rules? is this a trick question ? if i say no im banned so ill say yes to that too :)
Are you in any other clans at the moment, or are recently leaving one? Adult swim I found it amusing that the population of the clan was 75% under 18 for "Adult clan" saying nothing more...
Will you be mature enough for this clan? Can i say im just old if i get in trouble ? ok ill do my best :)
Who advised or refered you to the clan, or how did you find out about omniskillers?
Well I know senetric have known him for like ummm 4 - 5 years and nitro bag well hes just funny and yeah i know king clogged too so why not at least i know someone ..
What are your current goals in runescape? another trick question but id have to say max and completionist by the year 2049 will this clan still be open then ?
Do you like Quests? well duh i have a quest cape, but i will temp leave the clan while questing incase i wrong chat a curse word at them :)
Will you attempt to help out with the clan citadel resources? Since you can check on me i have too do it :D
Tell us quickly why you would like to join Omniskillers? i just wanna
Happy Gains on Runescape!

01-Mar-2012 10:37:32

Chrylock

Chrylock

Congratulations Taz Baby, you have been accepted into Omniskillers. please join the clan chat: "Omniskillers". You have begun your trial of 5 events and will be added to the Clan Home Thread trial list when you make your first event.
Thank you.
Intersting application: Please remeber your event time 8:30pm (may change when daylight savings changes). You dont have to be clan chat active to be in the clan though it does help to get to know people and build relationships, its alot better for clan if you can.
As for following clan rules, lets hope so, be nice in clan chat help out if you can.

01-Mar-2012 10:56:10

[#CGDMGHG1K]

[#CGDMGHG1K]

Posts: 300 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Runescape Name: PvM Jackoo
Total Level: 1892
P2P Combat Level: 124
Is W49 your home world, if not will you make it your homeworld for the clan?
: Yes, i would
Do you live in Australia / New Zealand? : Australia
Age? (optional) 15
Will you be Event Active & Clan Chat active? : Yes, i'm very talkative.
What is the Event time for you? (Remember this) : 5:30 - 6:30
How Many events do you think you'll be able to attend a week? : As many as possible probably 7/10 events, i'm on most of the time.
Will you follow all the clan rules? : Yes, i'm a sensible person.
Will you follow all Jagex rules? : Yes, I Will.
Are you in any other clans at the moment, or are recently leaving one?
: I'm in a pretty good clan, i'll be leaving it if i get into this one though because I heard this one is mature and sensible.
Will you be mature enough for this clan? : Yes I will.
Who advised or refered you to the clan, or how did you find out about omniskillers?
: PvM Elysiann
What are your current goals in Runescape? : 100 Dungeoneering, Chaotic Rapier, Tormented Demons
Do you like Quests? : Not my cup of tea, but i will do if needed.
Will you attempt to help out with the clan citadel resources? : Yes, I love Citadel
Tell us quickly why you would like to join Omniskillers?
: My Friend "PvM Elysiann referred me and i really think this will be a nice clan. He says there is many events and i'm excited if i get in.
Sincerely PvM Jackoo, Please accept. :) :D

01-Mar-2012 12:51:37

Senetric

Senetric

Posts: 1,340 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Congratulations PvM Jackoo, you have been accepted into Omniskillers. please join the clan chat: "Omniskillers". You have begun your trial of 5 events and will be added to the Clan Home Thread trial list when you make your first event.
Thank you.

01-Mar-2012 13:00:45

Partyx
Jan Member 2021

Partyx

Posts: 327 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Runescape Name: XpartyonX
Total Level: 2127
P2P Combat Level: 134
Is W49 your home world, if not will you make it your homeworld for the clan? : already is :>
Do you live in Australia / New Zealand?: Australia
Age?: 17
Will you be Event Active & Clan Chat active?: As much as i can be.
What is the Event time for you?: 7:30PM
How Many events do you think you'll be able to attend a week?: 4 or more.
Will you follow all the clan rules?: Yes
Will you follow all Jagex rules?: Yes
Are you in any other clans at the moment, or are recently leaving one?: Recently left one.
Will you be mature enough for this clan?: Yes
Who advised or refered you to the clan, or how did you find out about omniskillers?: PvM Elysiann
What are your current goals in runescape?: Completionist cape.
Do you like Quests?: I have quest cape :3. no quests left, sad face ;P
Will you attempt to help out with the clan citadel resources?: Yes
Tell us quickly why you would like to join Omniskillers?: Seems like a nice clan, skilling/bossing, overall, seems like the kinda clan id fit into.

01-Mar-2012 13:04:47 - Last edited on 01-Mar-2012 13:06:39 by Partyx

Quick find code: 288-289-320-63947217 Back to Top