-- OmniSkillers Recruitment --

Quick find code: 288-289-320-63947217

Ex Maxed

Ex Maxed

Posts: 61 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Runescape Name: Hogez
Total Level: 2362
P2P Combat Level: 138
Is W49 your home world, if not will you make it your homeworld for the clan? It's 45 atm, but sure change is always good, right?
Do you live in Australia / New Zealand? Yes, i live in New Zealand but I'm planning to move to Australia soon.
Age? (optional) 16.
Will you be Event Active & Clan Chat active? Yes.
What is the Event time for you? (Remember this)
How Many events do you think you'll be able to attend a week? 4
Will you follow all the clan rules? Yes.
Will you follow all Jagex rules? Yes.
Are you in any other clans at the moment, or are recently leaving one? No.
Will you be mature enough for this clan? Yes.
Who advised or refered you to the clan, or how did you find out about omniskillers? Bard003
What are your current goals in runescape? Completionist Cape,
Do you like Quests? Yes.
Will you attempt to help out with the clan citadel resources? Yes.
Tell us quickly why you would like to join Omniskillers? I've wanted to join a skilling clan chat for a while, and some things have happened and now im free to join one, a friend of mine (Bard003) told me OmniSkillers was a great clan chat so here we are :p

09-Feb-2012 12:55:47

Senetric

Senetric

Posts: 1,340 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Congratulations Hogez, you have been accepted into Omniskillers. please join the clan chat: "Omniskillers". You have begun your trial of 5 events and will be added to the Clan Home Thread trial list when you make your first event.
Ensure that you get in contact with a leader to invite you to be ranked as recruit in Omniskillers, if you have not been ranked yet.
If you can please Bookmark the clan homepage, as it has more information about the clan (Event Timetables, Full Memberlist, Boss item checklists etc)
The Homepage is Located by Logging into the Clans part of the website and going to our forum there, it is called "OmniSkillers Home"
Please try to use the clan thread or other sources for the Event List instead of asking the Clan Chat, many people asking "what's event?" per day can be frustrating
If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask a clan leader or co-leader.
Thank you.

09-Feb-2012 13:02:23

Quick find code: 288-289-320-63947217 Back to Top