-- OmniSkillers Recruitment --

Quick find code: 288-289-320-63947217

PING3RZ

PING3RZ

Posts: 143 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Runescape Name: fightnightpk
Total Level: 1793
P2P Combat Level: 116-124
Is W114 your home world, if not will you make it your homeworld for the clan? no..yes
Do you live in Australia / New Zealand? yes
Age? (optional) 16
Will you be Event Active & Clan Chat active? yes
What is the Event time for you? (Remember this) 8:30
How Many events do you think you'll be able to attend a week? all
Will you follow all the clan rules? yes
Will you follow all Jagex rules? yes
Are you in any other clans at the moment, or are recently leaving one? yes
Will you be mature enough for this clan? yes
Who advised or refered you to the clan, or how did you find out about omniskillers? kre20r
What are your current goals in runescape? to get money and level up
Do you like Quests? yes
Will you attempt to help out with the clan citadel resources? dont know what that is
Tell us quickly why you would like to join Omniskillers? because my friends in it and would like to have motivation and events to get me skilling

13-Oct-2011 09:19:00 - Last edited on 13-Oct-2011 09:27:19 by PING3RZ

Chrylock

Chrylock

Posts: 309 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Congratulations FightNightPK, you have been accepted into Omniskillers. please join the clan chat: "Omniskillers". You have begun your trial of 5 events and will be added to the Clan Home Thread trial list when you make your first event.
Ensure that you get in contact with a leader to invite you to be ranked as recruit in Omniskillers, if you have not been ranked yet.
If you can please Bookmark the clan homepage, as it has more information about the clan (Event Timetables, Full Memberlist, Boss item checklists etc)
The Homepage is Located by Logging into the Clans part of the website and going to our forum there, it is called "OmniSkillers Home"
Please try to use the clan thread or other sources for the Event List instead of asking the Clan Chat, many people asking "what's event?" per day can be frustrating
If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask a clan leader or co-leader.
FYI your event time is 8:30pm
Thank you.

13-Oct-2011 09:27:19

i Sal

i Sal

Posts: 90 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
*RuneScape Name: PvM Salah
*Total Level: 1877
*P2P Combat Level: 128
*Is W114 your home world, if not will you make it your homeworld for the clan? Already is ;)
*Do you live in australie/ New Zealand? No, sorry?
*Age? 15
*Will you be event active and clan chat active?
Event: probably, Clan Chat: I'll do my best
*What is the event time for you?
Well, i live in the UAE which is 4 hours ahead of west australia and i was told that the daily event time is 5:30 pm so i wont be able to make it throughout the week but on weekends i can
*How many events do you think you'll be able to attend a week? 2 a week because of the time zones and school
*Will you follow all the clan rules? ofcourse
*Will you follow of jagex rules? ofcourse
*Are you in any other clans at the moment, or are recently leaving one? nope, first clan i ever join is omniskillers
*Will you be mature enough for this clan? ofcourse
*Who advised or refered you to the clan, or how did you find out about omniskillers? from: Pug the Slay
*What are your current goals in runescape?
get a decent bank along with leveling some skills
*Do you like quests? only the necessary ones (korasi, lunars, ancients and such)
*Will you attempt to help out with the clan citadel resources? I'll do my best
*Tell us quickly why you would like to join Omniskillers?
Simply because i heard its a good clan, events, dungeoneering and i love doing gwd with a clan(mass is a lot fo fun)

13-Oct-2011 18:13:12

Senetric

Senetric

Posts: 1,340 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Congratulations PvMSalah, you have been accepted into Omniskillers. please join the clan chat: "Omniskillers". You have begun your trial of 5 events and will be added to the Clan Home Thread trial list when you make your first event.
Ensure that you get in contact with a leader to invite you to be ranked as recruit in Omniskillers, if you have not been ranked yet.
If you can please Bookmark the clan homepage, as it has more information about the clan (Event Timetables, Full Memberlist, Boss item checklists etc)
The Homepage is Located by Logging into the Clans part of the website and going to our forum there, it is called "OmniSkillers Home"
Please try to use the clan thread or other sources for the Event List instead of asking the Clan Chat, many people asking "what's event?" per day can be frustrating
If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask a clan leader or co-leader.
Thank you.

14-Oct-2011 06:50:16 - Last edited on 23-Oct-2011 07:17:45 by Senetric

RorySenpai

RorySenpai

Posts: 6 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Runescape Name:HellChaos X
Total Level: 2091
P2P Combat Level: 135
Is W114 your home world, if not will you make it your homeworld for the clan? Already is.
Do you live in Australia / New Zealand? Nope.
Age? (optional)18
Will you be Event Active & Clan Chat active? Yeah.
What is the Event time for you? (Remember this)No idea.
How Many events do you think you'll be able to attend a week? 2-4.
Will you follow all the clan rules? yes.
Will you follow all Jagex rules? Yes.
Are you in any other clans at the moment, or are recently leaving one? Nope.
Will you be mature enough for this clan? Yes.
Who advised or refered you to the clan, or how did you find out about omniskillers? Random Vexillium thingy at GE awhile ago.
What are your current goals in runescape? 99 Slayer.
Do you like Quests? Yeah they're alright.
Will you attempt to help out with the clan citadel resources? Yeah.
Tell us quickly why you would like to join Omniskillers? It would be fun to do stuff with a group of people.

16-Oct-2011 19:47:17

Senetric

Senetric

Hey Hellchaos,
Firstly i need to know that you realise what time event time is for your country considering you dont live in aus / nz, and the events are suited to those timezomes.
Reason being if you lived in America for example, event time would be at like 4:30am or something, i need to be sure new members will be event active before joining. If you let me know what your Timezone or country is i could work it out for you, or come in the clan chat or pm me.
If you're still within Aus timezones, would be around 5:30pm to 8:30pm for event

18-Oct-2011 13:04:10

Senetric

Senetric

Congratulations HellsChaos X, you have been accepted into Omniskillers. please join the clan chat: "Omniskillers". You have begun your trial of 5 events and will be added to the Clan Home Thread trial list when you make your first event.
Thank you.

18-Oct-2011 14:56:38 - Last edited on 23-Oct-2011 07:17:58 by Senetric

WRXEX
Oct Member 2013

WRXEX

Posts: 571 Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Runescape Name: leviathan999
Total Level: 2238
P2P Combat Level: 136, f2p 125.
Is W114 your home world, if not will you make it your homeworld for the clan? i usually hang of world 114, i find its got good server response, better than world 112 (that world seems to lag uncontrollably)
Do you live in Australia / New Zealand?
Perth, Australia
Age? (optional)
Will you be Event Active & Clan Chat active?
yes
What is the Event time for you? (Remember this)
5.30pm
How Many events do you think you'll be able to attend a week? depends on my internet, if im available I'll attend.
Will you follow all the clan rules?
yes
Will you follow all Jagex rules?
yes
Are you in any other clans at the moment, or are recently leaving one?
I'll leave one to join this one, the current one im in has died, citadel locked because the leader has quit rs.
Will you be mature enough for this clan? yes
Who advised or refered you to the clan, or how did you find out about omniskillers? some dude named kre.
What are your current goals in runescape?
fun
Do you like Quests? Yes, i absoulutely love quests i enjoy following there interesting storylines and learning about the lores that go with them.
Will you attempt to help out with the clan citadel resources?
yes
Tell us quickly why you would like to join Omniskillers?
I am looking for a clan which is well organised and has lots of events, this looks like a clan I'd like to be a part of not to mention perhaps motivate me to skill a little bit harder and go the extra mile :)

19-Oct-2011 12:40:51

Quick find code: 288-289-320-63947217 Back to Top