Quick find code: 288-289-320-63947217

DefineHP
Oct Member 2023

DefineHP

Posts: 71 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Runescape Name: Define_Hp
Total Level: 1700(as of 17th of Feb)
P2P Combat Level: 83
Is W114 your home world, if not will you make it your homeworld for the clan? Yes(if only 112 didn't lag).
Do you live in Australia / New Zealand? Australia
Will you be Event Active & Clan Chat active? Yes always in cc(cept for assisting and things like sc)( and Work thursday nights which I can not attend events and also friday and saturday nights i might be out drinking with mates but the rest are a yes :D )
What is the Event time for you (Remember this)? 8:30pm(NSW)
How Many events do you think you'll be able to attend a week? 3-5
Will you follow all the clan rules? Yes
Will you follow all Jagex rules? Yes
Are you in any other clans at the moment, or are recently leaving one? Nope ><
Will you be mature enough for this clan? Yes
Who advised or refered you to the clan, or how did you find out about omniskillers? A while back I think when LOA died.. I tihnk it was king clogged(not sure what happened to him) told me about it, and I'm pretty sure I was on trial on my main once.. but got bored of rs :/
What are your current goals in runescape? To get my accounts outfits ( : Each account has a different coloured theme ( :
Do you like Quests? No ><
Tell us quickly why you would like to join Omniskillers? Because you're australian, from what I know an older aged community rather than a bunch of kids, you's are nice and helping + the events are epic ;D
What do you consider yourself;
A) Omniskiller (Trains all skills, skilling & combat are all averagely the same)
Cheers sen :D
-Define_Hp(not divine :P )

17-Feb-2011 11:30:32

Senetric

Senetric

Posts: 1,340 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Congratulations Define Hp, you have been accepted into Omniskillers. please join the clan chat: "Omniskillers". You have begun your trial of 5 events and have been added to the Clan Home Page trial list.
If you can please Bookmark the clan homepage, as it has more information about the clan (Event Timetables, Full Memberlist, Boss item checklists etc)
QFC for Omniskillers Home Page is: 90-91-54-59011555
If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask a clan leader or co-leader.
Thank you

17-Feb-2011 11:50:18

Quick find code: 288-289-320-63947217 Back to Top