Forums

-- OmniSkillers Recruitment --

Quick find code: 288-289-320-63947217

Senetric

Senetric

Posts: 1,340 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Congratulations My Love, you have been conditionally accepted into Omniskillers. please join the clan chat: "Omniskillers". You have begun your trial of 5 events and will be added to the Clan Home Page trial list.
If you can please Bookmark the clan homepage, as it has more information about the clan (Event Timetables, Full Memberlist, Boss item checklists etc)
QFC for Omniskillers Home Page is: 90-91-54-59011555
If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask a clan leader or co-leader.
Thank you

13-Nov-2010 09:57:39

Kbs
Nov Member 2022

Kbs

Posts: 2,769 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Runescape Name: Kbs.
Total Level: 2309.
P2P Combat Level: 138.
Is W112 your home world, if not will you make it your homeworld for the clan? I will make 114 my new home world.
P.S At the moment 112 is having huge lag issues, 114 is clans tempory home world.
Do you live in Australia / New Zealand? Australia.
Will you be Event Active & Clan Chat active? Yes and Yes.
How Many events do you think you'll be able to attend a week? 2/~3
Will you follow all the clan rules? Yes.
Will you follow all Jagex rules? Have been for many years.
Will you be mature enough for this clan? Yes.
Who advised or refered you to this clan? Orange Head told me of this clan back when he was getting 99 Agility, I have been clan friend since.
What are your current goals in runescape? 91+ All effigy stats.
Do you like Quests? Love them, can hurt my head with puzzles though :P .
What do you consider yourself;
A) Omniskiller (Trains all skills, skilling & combat are all averagely the same)
B) Skiller (Trains skills more than combat)
C) Killer (Trains combat more than skills)
Answer: Hard question, but I feel I'm becoming more of a Skiller than a Killer as of late, So I'll just say an A.
~Kbs.

20-Nov-2010 05:52:06

Senetric

Senetric

Posts: 1,340 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Congratulations Kbs, you have been conditionally accepted into Omniskillers. please join the clan chat: "Omniskillers". You have begun your trial of 5 events and will be added to the Clan Home Page trial list.
If you can please Bookmark the clan homepage, as it has more information about the clan (Event Timetables, Full Memberlist, Boss item checklists etc)
QFC for Omniskillers Home Page is: 90-91-54-59011555
If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask a clan leader or co-leader.
Thank you
P.S I remember you from a while ago? i think you decided to join the clan back then also but had only made a couple event and then wasn't to be seen again. Well we'll see how you go this time.

20-Nov-2010 07:04:23 - Last edited on 20-Nov-2010 07:04:38 by Senetric

Bart Roberts
Nov Member 2023

Bart Roberts

Posts: 117 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Runescape Name: lordvegeta
Total Level: 2076
P2P Combat Level: 136
Is W114 your home world, if not will you make it your homeworld for the clan? Yes
Do you live in Australia / New Zealand? I have dual citizenship.
Will you be Event Active & Clan Chat active? My goal is to be the most active person in the clan.
How Many events do you think you'll be able to attend a week? 8
Will you follow all the clan rules? Not only will I follow all the clan rules, but I will follow the rules that haven't been made yet.
Will you follow all Jagex rules? Only if they conform to the clan's.
Will you be mature enough for this clan? I think a better question would be, 'Is this clan mature enough for me?'
Will you give 30k cash to the leaders of the clan every week? Anything they ask for.
Who advised or refered you to this clan? I saw your ad in the Daily Telegraph.
What are your current goals in runescape? To finish Ernest the Chicken.
Do you like Quests? I like to think of the game itself as one big massive quest for me to complete.
Will you try to usurp the clan leadership team? Of course not. If I detect anyone doing this I will expose them and then ban them from playing Runescape.
What do you consider yourself;
A) Omniskiller (Trains all skills, skilling & combat are all averagely the same)
B) Skiller (Trains skills more than combat)
C) Killer (Trains combat more than skills)
Answer: Omniskiller irl

24-Nov-2010 10:43:27

Quick find code: 288-289-320-63947217 Back to Top