Forums

-- OmniSkillers Recruitment --

Quick find code: 288-289-320-63947217

Acmene
Aug Member 2008

Acmene

Posts: 1,168 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Welcome back Gasmachine, you have been accepted into Omniskillers. You have begun your trial of 5 events and will be added to the Clan Home Thread trial list when you make your first event.
Note getting and maintaining rank is provisional on your ability to make 1 normal event and cap at Citadel per week to keep up your activity status.
If you can please Bookmark the clan homepage, as it has more information about the clan (Event Timetables, Full Memberlist, Boss item checklists etc)
The Homepage is Located by Logging into the Clans part of the website and going to our forum there, it is called "OmniSkillers Home"
Please try to use the clan thread or other sources for the Event List instead of asking the Clan Chat, many people asking "what's event?" per day can be frustrating.
If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask a clan leader or co-leader.
Thank you

27-Oct-2012 03:10:09

Equalx

Equalx

Posts: 72 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Runescape Name: Equalx
Total Level: 2144
P2P Combat Level: 130
Do you realise that the clans home world is 114, and It is recomended to make this your homeworld as this is where the events will be held, etc? I understand and I will make world 114 my homeworld.
Do you live in Australia / New Zealand? Australia.
Age? (optional) 18.
Will you be Event Active & Clan Chat active? Yeah of course. I talk a lot if I get spoken to. And I get along with others great.
What is the Event time for you? (Remember the time:[State event times shown at top]) New South Wales: 8:30pm.
How Many events do you think you'll be able to attend a week? I will try to attend more than 2 events a week, as work gets in the way of my free time.
Have you fully read and understood the clan rules shown on this recruitment thread, and will you follow all of them? I have read all the rules and I will obey all of them and I fully understand each clan rule.
Will you follow all Jagex rules (No Botting, RWT, Luring, Scamming etc)? I follow Jagex rules all the time and don't disobey any of them.
Are you in any other clans at the moment, or are recently leaving one? Never been in a clan before.
Will you be mature enough for this clan? I'm really mature and don't rage or flip out at stuff or people.
Who advised or refered you to the clan, or how did you find out about omniskillers? A friend of mine I've known for years, his name is Promised on Runescape.
What are your current goals in runescape? To be max total level one day.
Do you like Quests? Yeah I like doing quests.
Will you attempt to help out with the clan citadel resources (You get a point each time you cap)? I will attempt to help out with the clan citadel.
Tell us quickly why you would like to join Omniskillers? Cause I've never been in a clan before and I think this would be good opportunity to have.

29-Oct-2012 22:52:02

Senetric

Senetric

Posts: 1,340 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Congratulations Equalx, you have been accepted into Omniskillers. You have begun your trial of 5 events and will be added to the Clan Home Thread trial list when you make your first event.
Note getting and maintaining rank is provisional on your ability to make 1 normal event and cap at Citadel per week to keep up your activity status.
If you can please Bookmark the clan homepage, as it has more information about the clan (Event Timetables, Full Memberlist, Boss item checklists etc)
The Homepage is Located by Logging into the Clans part of the website and going to our forum there, it is called "OmniSkillers Home"
Please try to use the clan thread or other sources for the Event List instead of asking the Clan Chat, many people asking "what's event?" per day can be frustrating.
If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask a clan leader or co-leader.
Thank you

30-Oct-2012 10:16:25

Chopper Reid
Mar Member 2023

Chopper Reid

Posts: 19 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Runescape Name: FighterForce
Total Level: 1919
P2P Combat Level: 119
Do you realise that the clans home world is 114, and It is recomended to make this your homeworld as this is where the events will be held, etc? yes
Do you live in Australia / New Zealand? Australia
Age? (optional) 17
Will you be Event Active & Clan Chat active? yes
What is the Event time for you? (Remember the time:[State event times shown at top]) 7:30
How Many events do you think you'll be able to attend a week? 5
Have you fully read and understood the clan rules shown on this recruitment thread, and will you follow all of them? yes
Will you follow all Jagex rules (No Botting, RWT, Luring, Scamming etc)? yes
Are you in any other clans at the moment, or are recently leaving one? no
Will you be mature enough for this clan? yes
Who advised or refered you to the clan, or how did you find out about omniskillers? I use to be a member of OS for quite some time.
What are your current goals in runescape? Max Cape!
Do you like Quests? yeah, more of a skiller though
Will you attempt to help out with the clan citadel resources (You get a point each time you cap)? of course!
Tell us quickly why you would like to join Omniskillers? As i said, i use to be a member and probably the best rs clan i have experienced and am now back into rs and able to join :)

30-Oct-2012 11:14:57

Schtiicky
Apr Member 2023

Schtiicky

Posts: 1,059 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Runescape Name: Dios13
Total Level: 2332
P2P Combat Level: 138
Do you realise that the clans home world is 114, and It is recomended to make this your homeworld as this is where the events will be held, etc? Yes
Age? (optional) 17
Will you be Event Active & Clan Chat active? Yes
What is the Event time for you? Queensland 7:30pm
How Many events do you think you'll be able to attend a week? most likely 7
Have you fully read and understood the clan rules shown on this recruitment thread, and will you follow all of them? Yes
Will you follow all Jagex rules (No Botting, RWT, Luring, Scamming etc)? Yes
Are you in any other clans at the moment, or are recently leaving one? No
Will you be mature enough for this clan? Yes
Who advised or refered you to the clan, or how did you find out about omniskillers? FighterForce
What are your current goals in runescape? 120 Dung
Do you like Quests? Yes
Will you attempt to help out with the clan citadel resources (You get a point each time you cap)? Yes
Tell us quickly why you would like to join Omniskillers? Following Fighterforce^ and would like a good skillers clan

30-Oct-2012 11:30:16

Big Schticky

Big Schticky

Posts: 343 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Runescape Name: Alistairr
Total Level: 2330
P2P Combat Level:138
Do you realise that the clans home world is 114, and It is recomended to make this your homeworld as this is where the events will be held, etc? Yes
Age? (optional) 0+17
What is the Event time for you? (Remember the time:[State event times shown at top]) nsw
How Many events do you think you'll be able to attend a week? the minimum + more
Have you fully read and understood the clan rules shown on this recruitment thread, and will you follow all of them? yes
Will you follow all Jagex rules (No Botting, RWT, Luring, Scamming etc)? yes
Are you in any other clans at the moment, or are recently leaving one? not really
Will you be mature enough for this clan? ofc
Who advised or refered you to the clan, or how did you find out about omniskillers? Dios13
What are your current goals in runescape? max cape a solid bank
Do you like Quests? 330 qp? havnt done the last 4 last released
Will you attempt to help out with the clan citadel resources (You get a point each time you cap)? sure
Tell us quickly why you would like to join Omniskillers? make new friends and friends are in the clan

30-Oct-2012 11:49:05

Senetric

Senetric

Congratulations Alistairr, you have been accepted into Omniskillers. You have begun your trial of 5 events and will be added to the Clan Home Thread trial list when you make your first event.
Thank you

30-Oct-2012 12:02:31

neonizer
Mar Member 2020

neonizer

Posts: 9 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Runescape Name: Ghostkinn
Total Level: 1715
P2P Combat Level: 111
Do you live in Australia / New Zealand? Scotland
Age? (optional)
What is the Event time for you? (Remember the time:[State event times shown at top]) Scotland is GMT+1 so 10:30am
How Many events do you think you'll be able to attend a week? 2
Have you fully read and understood the clan rules shown on this recruitment thread, and will you follow all of them? Yes
Will you follow all Jagex rules (No Botting, RWT, Luring, Scamming etc)? Yes
Are you in any other clans at the moment, or are recently leaving one? No
Will you be mature enough for this clan? yes
Who advised or refered you to the clan, or how did you find out about omniskillers? Found the clan on the forums
What are your current goals in runescape? None, just to enjoy playing it
Do you like Quests? depending on the quest
Will you attempt to help out with the clan citadel resources (You get a point each time you cap)? i dont know anything about citadel but i will learn and try to help out
Tell us quickly why you would like to join Omniskillers? I am starting to get bored of RS because all my friends have quit and i am hoping to join a new clan to keep my interests up

30-Oct-2012 16:43:07

Senetric

Senetric

Congratulations Ghostkinn, you have been accepted into Omniskillers. You have begun your trial of 5 events and will be added to the Clan Home Thread trial list when you make your first event.
Thank you

31-Oct-2012 05:44:22

Quick find code: 288-289-320-63947217 Back to Top