Forums

~*~ ~+~ ~*~ FRIDAY ~*~ ~+~ ~*~

Quick find code: 288-289-230-65740514

Master A117
Sep Member 2023

Master A117

Posts: 94 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
the form was spoy/pasted from the OP, F.friday- rights go to them (lol legal reasons)
Your RuneScape name: Master_A117

Combat/Total levels: unknown, everything is 54-77 in level, lowest 54 (slayer), highest 79(constitution), all combat related stats above 70. / 106-109CB (you can tell I don't look at these, i just play)

Will you abide by Jagex and clan rules?: I mean, sure why not? i have no reason at this time to break em.

Previous clan experience: NONE (played a long time, maybe 6 years, since then I've been on/off, have a ten year cape, working on 15)

Why do you want to join The FRIDAY Clan?: because i recently returned to RS, after a few years break and want to see this feature i never tried out, you are halfway to T7 , so i can see most of it, and not quite T7, so i can see the building process.

As a clan-mate I plan to pitch in by :
A.) i have no idea what Caping even is.
B.) I want to see a clan citadel and work in skilling, this means i likely will be in the resource plots, in addition I would like to witness the growth of a citadel.

If someone in our clan recruited you, please let us know: nope, thank jagex for the forms.

Other interesting information about you (optional): I chose this clan because it is NOT pvp, does a bit of everything, and from the name i am guessing is like my playing habits, Fridays. most the time I don't really play, maybe on Fridays I will, then every now and then I will buy a membership and Binge 4hours/day for a month. that's just the type of gamer i am. (we are currently day 14/30 so I am still in binge mode)

26-Apr-2017 18:29:39

Quick find code: 288-289-230-65740514 Back to Top