Forums

---The Round Table--- Thread is locked

Quick find code: 288-289-133-65777802

Dusty Gran

Dusty Gran

Posts: 1 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I have looked at a lot of different clans and I believe that yours will fit me the best. I enjoy skilling the most in this game. I believe that having friends and doing things with others in the game will make it a lot more fun. I’m not very good with most of the gome lingo yet but I’m sure I will catch on quickly. I’m level 572/38. Please contact me if you would like to know more about me.

Thanks
Dusty Gran (yep I’m grandma lol)
Looking for a mature general clan. No pvp Level 39/382

26-Mar-2017 03:37:26

Evening Rose

Evening Rose

Posts: 1,841 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
@ dusty Gran, I've let recruiters know you are interested. We have many Grandma in clans (shifty look - myself included). Your most welcome to pop into clan chat TRT to visit :) .

Live your truth. Express your love. Share your enthusiasm. Take action towards your dreams. Walk your talk. Dance and sing to your music. Embrace your blessings. Make today worth remembering. –
Steve Maraboli
If one gives empathy and solace the the world is a better place

26-Mar-2017 04:24:54

Fierysfury
Jun Member 2008

Fierysfury

Posts: 285 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hi there Dusty Gran :) I have added you and ask that you do the same so that we can have a chat. As Fleur has added you are more than welcome to guest in our chat TRT to get to know us all. We are a very friendly group of people, from many different cultures and age groups. We enjoy skilling sessions and doing other group activities.

Hope to see you soon!
Owner of The Round Table

26-Mar-2017 04:31:37

Evening Rose

Evening Rose

Possible is more a matter of attitude, a matter of decision, to choose among the impossible possibilities, when one sound opportunity becomes a possible solution. –
Dejan Stojanovic

27-Mar-2017 01:18:10

Evening Rose

Evening Rose

Answer to Hard Riddle (because i worked it out...i hope lol)

She tells them that she will give the student who skips the quiz whose name comes first alphabetically a detention. This student won't skip because they know they are getting a detention if they do. The next person alphabetically will then know that they will get a detention so they won't skip either, and so on.

27-Mar-2017 01:34:11

Lohza

Lohza

Posts: 1,571 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Answer to the hard riddle is up above!

Answer to easy riddle
he was on the inside of the building

Todays riddle: Alone I am 24th, with a friend I am 20.
Another friend and I am unclean.
What am I?
Lohza

Ad Victoriam

27-Mar-2017 09:14:01

Quick find code: 288-289-133-65777802 Back to Top