Forums

---The Round Table--- Thread is locked

Quick find code: 288-289-133-65777802

Lohza

Lohza

Posts: 1,571 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Right well. The answer for yesterdays riddle -
The electric chair, as there is no power!

Anyway, im hoping this is an easy one. (Honestly ive got a real tough one for tomorrow, so ready them brains)
When is 99 more than a 100?

This is just a warm up, so get warming!
Lohza

Ad Victoriam

23-Mar-2017 08:54:46

Evening Rose

Evening Rose

Posts: 1,841 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I may not remember to bump always but this is an attempt to get back into showing some pride in the clan that welcomed me with open arms. You are helpful and kind to others no matter what level combat (or brain power) a person may have. I quote with inspirational quotes please let me know if this is a problem but i doubt that it will be.

You’ve gotta dance like there’s nobody watching, Love like you’ll never be hurt, Sing like there’s nobody listening, And live like it’s heaven on earth. –
William W. Purkey
If one gives empathy and solace the the world is a better place

24-Mar-2017 07:07:34

Lohza

Lohza

Posts: 1,571 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Right well... my easy riddle turned out to be abit hard.. so nobody ended up getting it,..

The answer was
A microwave. Usually when you set "99" on a microwave it runs for 1m 39secs. But "100" will run for a minute

Anyway, because of this. I have a treat today! Can you guess what it is?
2 riddles!

My tough riddle, and an easy riddle! These will run until Monday.

First the easy:
A window cleaner is cleaning a window on the 25th floor of a skyscraper when, suddenly, he slips and falls. He has no safety equipment and nothing to soften his fall, and yet he is not hurt. How can this be?

Now the hard:
A teacher decides to give a pop quiz one day but all of her students refuse to take the quiz thinking that the teacher will call off the quiz. She can give only one of these students a detention for skipping the quiz. All of the students know each other’s names and if a student knows he/she is getting a detention they take the quiz.

How can she threaten her students with the single detention so they all take the quiz?

=======================================================

These will be on until Monday. So, be sure to get those answers in, and say which riddle you are answering! Good luck, have fun!
Lohza

Ad Victoriam

24-Mar-2017 10:53:13

Padme II
Aug Member 2021

Padme II

Posts: 871 Gold Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Evening Rose said :
I may not remember to bump always but this is an attempt to get back into showing some pride in the clan that welcomed me with open arms. You are helpful and kind to others no matter what level combat (or brain power) a person may have. I quote with inspirational quotes please let me know if this is a problem but i doubt that it will be.

You’ve gotta dance like there’s nobody watching, Love like you’ll never be hurt, Sing like there’s nobody listening, And live like it’s heaven on earth. –
William W. Purkey

Quotes are a fun way to bump :p I do it time to time with one liners

Thank you Flower <3
• »‡« •
Gigi
• »‡« •

“Before you marry a person, you should first make them use a computer with slow Internet to see who they really are.”

25-Mar-2017 01:45:48

Quick find code: 288-289-133-65777802 Back to Top