Posts: 9 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Runescape name (RSN): Mr Wargasm
Previous RSN's: smor88
Total level: 2508
Total xp: 264,106, 362
Country and time zone: USA, Eastern
Names of your other accounts (if you have them): N/A
Goals in Runescape: To get max and meet new people
What are you favorite things to do on RS?
What are you looking for in a clan? A welcoming group of people who are helpful in any way
In what way can you contribute to Modest Skillers? I can help out people, participate in weekly events and help move the clan forward
How did you find out about us? If someone referred you, who? I use to be in the clan, but got kicked for inactivity.

22-Mar-2018 22:52:46 - Last edited on 22-Mar-2018 23:04:47 by Mr Wargasm

Mada
Sep Member 2015

Mada

Posts: 2,483 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Mr Wargasm said :
Runescape name (RSN): Mr Wargasm
Previous RSN's: smor88
Total level: 2508
Total xp: 264,106, 362
Country and time zone: USA, Eastern
Names of your other accounts (if you have them): N/A
Goals in Runescape: To get max and meet new people
What are you favorite things to do on RS?
What are you looking for in a clan? A welcoming group of people who are helpful in any way
In what way can you contribute to Modest Skillers? I can help out people, participate in weekly events and help move the clan forward
How did you find out about us? If someone referred you, who? I use to be in the clan, but got kicked for inactivity.

Welcome back to the clan, please pm an admin to be re-invited :)
--• Modest Skillers •-- T7 Citadel | Variety of skilling, minigame and PvM events.

23-Mar-2018 00:52:27

Keensta

Keensta

Posts: 69 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Runescape name (RSN): 3keensta3
Previous RSN's: I've just had the one the entire time I've play runescape.
Total level: 2673 & (2698 Virtual Total)
Total xp: 429,080,319

Country and time zone: Uk, GMT Untill Tomorrow then its BST(GMT+1)

Names of your other accounts (if you have them): Only one Alt "MightyKeen" How currently its only used to buy stuff off of the GE and no other reason currently. I may start leveling it up soon.

Goals in Runescape: After gaining Max cape after a long time, I'm now going for Comp cape, So the current goal is login do dailies and do some quests.

What are you favorite things to do on RS? It's dependent on my mood at the time sometimes I like to just chill out and skill however other days I enjoy going out and fighting some bosses.

What are you looking for in a clan? Im looking for a place to hang out and interact with other players and sometimes have fun at events with each other.

In what way can you contribute to Modest Skillers? I can help with capping at the citadel and actively take part in events and maybe even host events in the future.

How did you find out about us? If someone referred you, who? While looking for a new clan I saw this thread on the forums and decided to check you out using the guest clan chat feature and couple of days later came back here to make this application.

24-Mar-2018 18:37:09

Quick find code: 288-289-132-65963184 Back to Top