Posts: 372 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Runescape name (RSN): Caisc
Previous RSN's: Cam Kool Who
Total level: 2571
Total xp: 368,929,000
Country and time zone: U.S. / CST
Names of your other accounts (if you have them): NA
Goals in Runescape: To max eventually.
What are you favorite things to do on RS? Anything that furthers progression of my account, whether skilling, bossing, or raising funds for both.
What are you looking for in a clan? I'm searching for players who also have a desire to see their accounts bettered. My previous clan was full of maxed players who had no desire to play with others who weren't in the same "league" as them.
In what way can you contribute to Modest Skillers? First and foremost, by lending help to members if they need it. Establishing the relationship with members is what I feel is important to enjoy this game.
How did you find out about us? If someone referred you, who? Simply searching the clan recruitment forum.

31-Jan-2018 04:41:30

UrekMazino
Aug Member 2023

UrekMazino

Posts: 7,214 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Caisc said :
Runescape name (RSN): Caisc
Previous RSN's: Cam Kool Who
Total level: 2571
Total xp: 368,929,000
Country and time zone: U.S. / CST
Names of your other accounts (if you have them): NA
Goals in Runescape: To max eventually.
What are you favorite things to do on RS? Anything that furthers progression of my account, whether skilling, bossing, or raising funds for both.
What are you looking for in a clan? I'm searching for players who also have a desire to see their accounts bettered. My previous clan was full of maxed players who had no desire to play with others who weren't in the same "league" as them.
In what way can you contribute to Modest Skillers? First and foremost, by lending help to members if they need it. Establishing the relationship with members is what I feel is important to enjoy this game.
How did you find out about us? If someone referred you, who? Simply searching the clan recruitment forum.

Thanks for applying! A coord+ rank will review your app when the come online/are available. Menawhile feel free to guest in the clan chat to get to know us better.
°l||l° Modest Skillers T7 Citadel | Skilling clan recruiting players. °l||l°
•ï¡÷¡ï• Cwar United for CW games/Ardy task/Trim req. •ï¡÷¡ï•
120 Summoning Familiar ideas .

31-Jan-2018 08:25:40

Quick find code: 288-289-132-65963184 Back to Top