Modest Skillers | T7 | 2400+ Thread is locked

Quick find code: 288-289-132-65963184

Zictox
May Member 2023

Zictox

Posts: 490 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
MindOfACynic said :
Runescape name (RSN): xBankai
Previous RSN's: Had this one so long, I can't really remember.
Total level: 2710
Total xp: 889.5m
Country and time zone: UK, GMT (UTC +00.00)
Names of your other accounts (if you have them): Click Here (Iron Man)
Goals in Runescape: 120 Crafting atm, probably 120 all eventually.
What are you favorite things to do on RS? Skill and Chill.
What are you looking for in a clan? A mature environment where I can do my own thing but also engage with like minded individuals.
In what way can you contribute to Modest Skillers? Activity, I am fairly active when I'm at home, so exp I suppose. Conversation too. :D
How did you find out about us? If someone referred you, who? It came to me in a dream. The words Modest Skillers. Or I just browsed the forums and found you. I have guested a few days though :) .

Hello thank you for applying to our clan everything seems to look fine

Application accepted please join or CC and ask a admin for a invite

Welcome to Modest skillers :)

25-Jan-2018 22:22:57

Tostayze

Tostayze

Posts: 14 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Runescape name (RSN): Tostayze

Previous RSN's: Had this for so long, forgot the old one

Total level: 2447

Total xp: 207,831,207

Country and time zone: US - EST

Names of your other accounts (if you have them): N/A

Goals in Runescape: Short term goal is to get skills to 99, long term is to get the master quest cape.

What are you favorite things to do on RS? Currently enjoy skilling and questing.

What are you looking for in a clan? A mature and social environment that can potentially help me further myself, while being able to contribute what knowledge I have myself.

In what way can you contribute to Modest Skillers? Skilling and being active, I have been part of the runescape community for a fairly long time, and have a fair amount of experience behind it, I would enjoy sharing it for those who need it.

How did you find out about us? If someone referred you, who? I haven't been a part of a clan for a long time, and I was looking through the forums until I found yours.

26-Jan-2018 02:53:33

UrekMazino
Aug Member 2023

UrekMazino

Posts: 7,214 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Tostayze said :

Goals in Runescape: Short term goal is to get skills to 99, long term is to get the master quest cape.

What are you favorite things to do on RS? Currently enjoy skilling and questing.

What are you looking for in a clan? A mature and social environment that can potentially help me further myself, while being able to contribute what knowledge I have myself.

In what way can you contribute to Modest Skillers? Skilling and being active, I have been part of the runescape community for a fairly long time, and have a fair amount of experience behind it, I would enjoy sharing it for those who need it.

How did you find out about us? If someone referred you, who? I haven't been a part of a clan for a long time, and I was looking through the forums until I found yours.

Thanks for applying! A coord rank will review your app when they come online.
°l||l° Modest Skillers T7 Citadel | Skilling clan recruiting players. °l||l°
•ï¡÷¡ï• Cwar United for CW games/Ardy task/Trim req. •ï¡÷¡ï•
120 Summoning Familiar ideas .

26-Jan-2018 05:18:57

Zictox
May Member 2023

Zictox

Posts: 490 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Tostayze said :

Hello thank you for posting a application to our clan

Application accepted please join our CC and one of our Admins for an invite!

Welcome to Modest Skillers :)

26-Jan-2018 05:20:48

Quick find code: 288-289-132-65963184 Back to Top