Forums

Modest Skillers | T7 | 2400+ Thread is locked

Quick find code: 288-289-132-65963184

Muzz92
Jun Member 2023

Muzz92

Posts: 12 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
hey guys , was part of this clan before but was inactive for a few months. I'm back now and have achieved max and am looking to start playing heavily again.

Runescape name (RSN): Muzz92

Previous RSN's: -

Total level: 2685

Total xp: 446M

Country and time zone: Australia GMT+10

Names of your other accounts (if you have them): Muzz (Oldschool Account- 145th to Max) and is also was pretty much maxed pre EOC (minus the dung and summ skills)

Goals in Runescape: eventually 120 skills and comp cape.

What are you favorite things to do on RS? Skilling

What are you looking for in a clan? Looking for a group of people that play Rs3 and give me guidance on how to go about training my skills the best I can (only just came back into Rs3 after maxing on oldschool and getting cleaned at the arena ) so i am an experienced player just not in the Rs3 Sense.

In what way can you contribute to Modest Skillers? Capping the citadel , help fellow players the best i can.

17-Jan-2018 02:21:48

Mada
Sep Member 2015

Mada

Posts: 2,483 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Muzz92 said :
hey guys , was part of this clan before but was inactive for a few months. I'm back now and have achieved max and am looking to start playing heavily again.

Runescape name (RSN): Muzz92

Previous RSN's: -

Total level: 2685

Total xp: 446M

Country and time zone: Australia GMT+10

Names of your other accounts (if you have them): Muzz (Oldschool Account- 145th to Max) and is also was pretty much maxed pre EOC (minus the dung and summ skills)

Goals in Runescape: eventually 120 skills and comp cape.

What are you favorite things to do on RS? Skilling

What are you looking for in a clan? Looking for a group of people that play Rs3 and give me guidance on how to go about training my skills the best I can (only just came back into Rs3 after maxing on oldschool and getting cleaned at the arena ) so i am an experienced player just not in the Rs3 Sense.

In what way can you contribute to Modest Skillers? Capping the citadel , help fellow players the best i can.

Welcome back to RS. Please pm an Admin+ rank or join the cc as a guest for an invite to the clan.
--• Modest Skillers •-- T7 Citadel | Variety of skilling, minigame and PvM events.

17-Jan-2018 12:03:12

Quick find code: 288-289-132-65963184 Back to Top