Forums

Modest Skillers | T7 | 2400+ Thread is locked

Quick find code: 288-289-132-65963184

Eat ThatCake
Jun Member 2016

Eat ThatCake

Posts: 463 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
bump

Pengu loves all the enjoyable events as well as the clan mates that make me laugh from time to time.
King
of All
Holy Penguins
| PENGUINS
i
PENGUINS
am
PENGUINS
the
PENGUINS
penguin
PENGUINS
lord
PENGUINS
bow
PENGUINS
down
PENGUINS
to
PENGUINS
me
PENGUINS

10-Sep-2018 20:22:13

Enkor
Apr Member 2014

Enkor

Posts: 357 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Runescape name (RSN): Enkor
Previous RSN's: Robert Hood
Total level: Actual(2698), Virtual(2817)
Total xp: 853,766,602
Country and time zone: US, EST
Names of your other accounts (if you have them): Aldyr
Goals in Runescape: Right now, comp and 120 Slayer
What are your favorite things to do on RS? Ranged is my favorite skill, so I very much enjoy anything related to combat. Casual PVM though, I haven't ventured too far into bossing yet.
What are you looking for in a clan? I'm looking for a relaxed, social environment where I can hang out and talk to people while I play RS. This game is my escape from life and its stresses, so I'd like to relax and make friends with a like-minded group. Clan events and gatherings just enhance that experience.
In what way can you contribute to Modest Skillers? I'm not very skilled at high-level PVM, so I won't be much help there, but I'm willing to learn and experience new things. I'd be there to be an additional voice in the clan chat and I'm always more than willing to help out when I can whether it be advice, an extra body, or whatever.
How did you find out about us? If someone referred you, who? My homeworld is 22 and I examine people a lot.. I happened upon the clan by examining Plank. Been guesting for a week now and I'd very much like to be a part of the clan environment.

11-Sep-2018 07:43:33

Mada
Sep Member 2015

Mada

Posts: 2,483 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Enkor said :
Runescape name (RSN): Enkor
Previous RSN's: Robert Hood
Total level: Actual(2698), Virtual(2817)
Total xp: 853,766,602
Country and time zone: US, EST
Names of your other accounts (if you have them): Aldyr
Goals in Runescape: Right now, comp and 120 Slayer
What are your favorite things to do on RS? Ranged is my favorite skill, so I very much enjoy anything related to combat. Casual PVM though, I haven't ventured too far into bossing yet.
What are you looking for in a clan? I'm looking for a relaxed, social environment where I can hang out and talk to people while I play RS. This game is my escape from life and its stresses, so I'd like to relax and make friends with a like-minded group. Clan events and gatherings just enhance that experience.
In what way can you contribute to Modest Skillers? I'm not very skilled at high-level PVM, so I won't be much help there, but I'm willing to learn and experience new things. I'd be there to be an additional voice in the clan chat and I'm always more than willing to help out when I can whether it be advice, an extra body, or whatever.
How did you find out about us? If someone referred you, who? My homeworld is 22 and I examine people a lot.. I happened upon the clan by examining Plank. Been guesting for a week now and I'd very much like to be a part of the clan environment.

Hey Enkor, thanks for your application and for guesting with us!

We have accepted it - welcome to
Modest Skillers
! :)

Please pm an Organiser+ rank or as in the clan chat for an invite.
--• Modest Skillers •-- T7 Citadel | Variety of skilling, minigame and PvM events.

11-Sep-2018 08:35:54 - Last edited on 11-Sep-2018 08:36:15 by Mada

UrekMazino
Aug Member 2023

UrekMazino

Posts: 7,214 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Bump.

Social but not spam chat-level of talking.
Banter allowed but mutual respect for each member.
Plenty of events clan events to get people together, but not too often that it takes time out of your usual play time.

Perfectly balanced, as all things should be, that's why I've been a member of this clan for over 3 years straight now.
°l||l° Modest Skillers T7 Citadel | Skilling clan recruiting players. °l||l°
•ï¡÷¡ï• Cwar United for CW games/Ardy task/Trim req. •ï¡÷¡ï•
120 Summoning Familiar ideas .

11-Sep-2018 14:45:41

Plank
Jul Member 2011

Plank

Posts: 494 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I love that we represent many different playstyles, that we're not just a skilling clan or a pvm clan. You're likely to find someone who enjoys the same things as you do, because of the variety among our members.

Also bump.

11-Sep-2018 20:52:57

Quick find code: 288-289-132-65963184 Back to Top