Peach Creek
Jan Member 2015

Peach Creek

Posts: 171 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Runescape name (RSN): Peach Creek

Previous RSN's: n/a

Total level: 2663

Total xp: 472,515,117

Country and time zone: USA / CST (State of Missouri)

Names of your other accounts (if you have them): n/a

Goals in Runescape: Get all 99's, learn dung skill, the ark, player owned ports, basically to learn things I've never taken interest or time in learning.

What are you favorite things to do on RS? Logging in daily, to relax from real life, make new friends, socialize, and to just be myself, no fake facade.

What are you looking for in a clan? My criteria in a clan, is that the cc must be somewhat active, a dead cc, isn't gonna work for me.

In what way can you contribute to Modest Skillers? Peach Creek as in real life, has a strong work etiquette, so thus Peach Creek will contribute to Modest Skillers clan, in every way to promote the clan in a very positive manner!

How did you find out about us? If someone referred you, who? Modest Skillers, was found online via RuneClan, by meticulously searching through each clan, looking for traits that would be compatible to Peach Creek's game play. After guesting for a short time, it would appear that Modest Skillers shall be a acceptable clan for Peach Creek's future endeavors.

03-Aug-2018 20:28:07

Plank
Jul Member 2011

Plank

Posts: 494 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Peach Creek said :
Runescape name (RSN): Peach Creek

Previous RSN's: n/a

Total level: 2663

Total xp: 472,515,117

Country and time zone: USA / CST (State of Missouri)

Names of your other accounts (if you have them): n/a

Goals in Runescape: Get all 99's, learn dung skill, the ark, player owned ports, basically to learn things I've never taken interest or time in learning.

What are you favorite things to do on RS? Logging in daily, to relax from real life, make new friends, socialize, and to just be myself, no fake facade.

What are you looking for in a clan? My criteria in a clan, is that the cc must be somewhat active, a dead cc, isn't gonna work for me.

In what way can you contribute to Modest Skillers? Peach Creek as in real life, has a strong work etiquette, so thus Peach Creek will contribute to Modest Skillers clan, in every way to promote the clan in a very positive manner!

How did you find out about us? If someone referred you, who? Modest Skillers, was found online via RuneClan, by meticulously searching through each clan, looking for traits that would be compatible to Peach Creek's game play. After guesting for a short time, it would appear that Modest Skillers shall be a acceptable clan for Peach Creek's future endeavors.

Application accepted :)

03-Aug-2018 20:53:33

Quick find code: 288-289-132-65963184 Back to Top