Forums

Silent Knight Social and Skill

Quick find code: 288-289-102-66084258

Mr Chris

Mr Chris

Posts: 18 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hello, I'm a returning player and would like to join your clan!

Username: Mr Chris

Preferred to be called: Chris

Combat Level: 138

Total Level: 2606

Previous Clan: Omega Scapers

Current Goal in RS: To get all boss pets

Will you cap at our Citadel?: As often as I can. I'm currently a senior in college and working so my time online will be limited to a couple of hours a day.

Have you read the rules and understand them?: Yes

Who recruited you or introduced you to the clan?: No one

Was it through our SK Forum, vex or your own thread?: It was through someone elses thread who was looking for a clan.

Tell us a bit about yourself: My name's Chris I've been playing on and off for 12 years now. I quit back in 2009 and returned for a couple of months in 2015 and have now decided I wanted to get into playing again. I have only one main goal in the game and that's to obtain every boss pet however I do have some unfinished goals I wish to complete. Such as maxing and getting back my questcape. I'm very much into anime and watch them while playing if I'm doing an afk activity.

21-Feb-2019 18:07:00

Maid_Marian1

Maid_Marian1

Posts: 124 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
¸•º°º•¸.:.¸‹•º°º•‹„¸¸¸„›º°º•‹„¸¸¸„

º‹„¸¸¸„> Congratulations <„¸¸¸„>º

¸.•º°º•‹„¸¸¸„‹° (Mr Chris)°‹„¸¸¸„<•º°º•.¸

You have been accepted into Silent Knight! To get started, please contact an admin with a bronze rank or higher to be added to the clan. You can do this either through pm, or by joining the clan chat channel 'silent knight' - a list of ranks can be found on page one at the bottom in case you didn't see it.

We have discord and a clan website that we encourage all of our members to use, so be sure to register on it and post an introduction if you're in the mood!

Have fun, and welcome to Silent Knight :)

´¨)
¸.•´¸.•´¨) ¸.•*¨)

(¸.•´ Silent Knight

(¸.•´(¸.•´(¸.•´
::.
Admin of Silent Knight
.::
Recruiting

21-Feb-2019 18:13:09

feckhed
Sep Member 2019

feckhed

Posts: 960 Gold Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Username: Feckhed

Preferred to be called: Dont matter

Combat Level:111

Total Level:1847

Previous Clan: Dont remember been a few years

Current Goal in RS: getting all levels to 60 at least and also wanna get first 99

Will you cap at our Citadel?: ill try

Have you read the rules and understand them?: sure do

Who recruited you or introduced you to the clan?: rs fourms

Was it through our SK Forum, vex or your own thread?: through the fourms

Tell us a bit about yourself: well iv played rs for like 15 years or so on and off. im pretty laid back as a person and enjoy discussing and talking with other players. If im not on here im on my ps4 or at work idk what else to say, thanks :)

21-Feb-2019 20:02:07

canuckcook

canuckcook

Posts: 3,182 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
¸•º°º•¸.:.¸‹•º°º•‹„¸¸¸„›º°º•‹„¸¸¸„

º‹„¸¸¸„> Congratulations <„¸¸¸„>º

¸.•º°º•‹„¸¸¸„‹° feckhed °‹„¸¸¸„<•º°º•.¸

You have been accepted into Silent Knight! To get started, please contact an admin with a bronze rank or higher to be added to the clan. You can do this either through pm, or by joining the clan chat channel 'silent knight' - a list of ranks can be found on page one at the bottom in case you didn't see it.

We have discord and a clan website that we encourage all of our members to use, so be sure to register on it and post an introduction if you're in the mood!

Have fun, and welcome to Silent Knight :)

´¨)
¸.•´¸.•´¨) ¸.•*¨)

(¸.•´ Silent Knight

(¸.•´(¸.•´(¸.•´

21-Feb-2019 21:03:41

Quick find code: 288-289-102-66084258 Back to Top