Silent Knight Social and Skill

Quick find code: 288-289-102-66084258

canuckcook

canuckcook

Posts: 3,182 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
¸•º°º•¸.:.¸‹•º°º•‹„¸¸¸„›º°º•‹„¸¸¸„

º‹„¸¸¸„> Congratulations <„¸¸¸„>º

¸.•º°º•‹„¸¸¸„‹°Iron_Loki14°‹„¸¸¸„<•º°º•.¸

You have been accepted into Silent Knight! To get started, please contact an admin with a bronze rank or higher to be added to the clan. You can do this either through pm, or by joining the clan chat channel 'silent knight' - a list of ranks can be found on page one at the bottom in case you didn't see it.

We have discord and a clan website that we encourage all of our members to use, so be sure to register on it and post an introduction if you're in the mood!

Have fun, and welcome to Silent Knight :)

´¨)
¸.•´¸.•´¨) ¸.•*¨)

(¸.•´ Silent Knight

(¸.•´(¸.•´(¸.•´

11-May-2019 00:08:20

Garrockity
Mar Member 2017

Garrockity

Posts: 1 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Username: Garrockity

Preferred to be called: Garrockity

Combat Level:138

Total Level: 2723 / 2844 virtual

Previous Clan: - N/A

Current Goal in RS: Slowly work towards 120s and explore parts of game I missed on the way to maxxing

Have you read the rules and understand them?: Yes

Who recruited you or introduced you to the clan?: Saw this thread browsing RS Forum

Was it through our SK Forum, vex or your own thread?: n/a

Tell us a bit about yourself: 30 year old male from the UK; created my account a long time ago but never really played until the last couple of years

11-May-2019 14:57:29

Heavens Soul
Jul Member 2017

Heavens Soul

Posts: 1,215 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
¸•º°º•¸.:.¸‹•º°º•‹„¸¸¸„›º°º•‹„¸¸¸„

º‹„¸¸¸„> Congratulations <„¸¸¸„>º

¸.•º°º•‹„¸¸¸„‹° Garrockity°‹„¸¸¸„<•º°º•.¸

You have been accepted into Silent Knight! To get started, please contact an admin with a bronze rank or higher to be added to the clan. You can do this either through pm, or by joining the clan chat channel 'silent knight' - a list of ranks can be found on page one at the bottom in case you didn't see it.

We have discord and a clan website that we encourage all of our members to use, so be sure to register on it and post an introduction if you're in the mood!

Have fun, and welcome to Silent Knight :)

´¨)
¸.•´¸.•´¨) ¸.•*¨)

(¸.•´ Silent Knight

(¸.•´(¸.•´(¸.•´
I
::.
Co-Owner of Silent Knight
.::
I
Completionist
I
Recruiting
I

11-May-2019 15:22:00

Blingothing
Mar Member 2007

Blingothing

Posts: 2,220 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Member of the Month

I asked Admin+ on their recommendations for member of the month for April 2019.

Qualities that we were looking for was being active in the clan chat and discord, helpful in giving advice to others, being polite and courteous to everyone including guests, willing to learn and to teach others. Also we wanted them to give members advice in all aspects of the game and to put forward their ideas, contributions and improvements to make Silent Knight today a much stronger clan.

All 21 admins voted so many thanks for your watchful input. We had single mentions for
Poseiden1
DuoTrash
and our first mentions for
Jillycharm
and
Jody Crowley
so please continue your sterling work. Moving slightly ahead with 2 votes were
Hahawoohoo
Oakhenge
and
Magicklady
who are always there for everyone. Panicking with 3 votes was
Blingothing
until both
Scarves
and
Da Bearz 54
received 4 each, phew!
I was saved but still needed to decide the outcome with my casting vote, which gets used on rare occasions and this was a very difficult choice.

Da Bearz 54
was given that title. He was worked incredibly hard throughout that month putting together an excellent fishing competition which was enjoyed by everyone. He has also stepped up and taken charge of the Skilling team as their new Organiser to inject variety and has great ideas to challenge us all as we progress through those levels.

Da Bearz 54
’s name will be written in gold onto our forums and we continue to look forward on what he will bring next. Congratulations.
::.
Owner
of Silent Knight
.::
I
Trimmed Completionist
I
Recruiting

11-May-2019 18:04:03 - Last edited on 11-May-2019 19:05:20 by Blingothing

Quick find code: 288-289-102-66084258 Back to Top