Ameb

Ameb

Posts: 44 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Username: Wildbiv

Preferred to be called: Wild I guess.

Combat Level: 96

Total Level: 1635

Previous Clan: Can't remember.

Current Goal in RS: To return to the game as it has been a loooong time since I played so I thought maybe joining a clan would help. Last time I played, I believe that the Gods, Armadyl, Saradomin and so on came on Gielinor and there was some big event about choosing to fight for one side. There was also some quest about meeting Guthix that was just released. That's about the time I stopped playing. Don't know how much time passed since then.

Have you read the rules and understand them?: Yes, I did and I accept them.

Who recruited you or introduced you to the clan?: I read some post on the Looking For a Clan and saw a post about a veteran(someone like me) returning and looking for a clan. Thought that instead of making a new post I would look there and found your PvM/Social clan interesting. The post was made by MagickLady

Was it through our SK Forum, vex or your own thread?: As explained above.

Tell us a bit about yourself: I am 22, soon 23 in May, years old man living in Canada, Quebec. I work in a factory while I am doing long-distance studies to eventually go study in software programming. I pretty much started Runescape because I love stories and Runescape is deep in storytelling. I got 280 quest points just to say lol. One thing that sadden me after all this time to come back is that I dont remember much of where I was in questing as that was my favorite activity. Apart from that I am a casual gaming person so I will probably play about 5-6 hours the week and another 5 or 6 the weekend depending. I played a lot of games in my life but those whom I liked the most were those with a rich storyline. I'm not really interested in PvP or those BattleRoyal things. So... that's it I guess, if you have any more questions you can pm in-game. :)

08-Apr-2019 03:53:06

Tempo 32x

Tempo 32x

Posts: 364 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Username: CM Lulu

Preferred to be called: Lulu is fine

Combat Level: 138

Total Level: 2508

Previous Clan: Vixere

Current Goal in RS: Maxing

Have you read the rules and understand them?: Yes

Who recruited you or introduced you to the clan?: N/A

Was it through our SK Forum, vex or your own thread?: SK Forum

Tell us a bit about yourself: I just returned from a 10 year break last month, just looking for a more stable clan than my previous one.

08-Apr-2019 05:54:25

DuoTrash

DuoTrash

Posts: 182 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
¸•º°º•¸.:.¸‹•º°º•‹„¸¸¸„›º°º•‹„¸¸¸„

º‹„¸¸¸„> Congratulations <„¸¸¸„>º

¸.•º°º•‹„¸¸¸„‹° (Wildbiv)°‹„¸¸¸„<•º°º•.¸

You have been accepted into Silent Knight! To get started, please contact an admin with a bronze rank or higher to be added to the clan. You can do this either through pm, or by joining the clan chat channel 'silent knight' - a list of ranks can be found on page one at the bottom in case you didn't see it.

We have discord and a clan website that we encourage all of our members to use, so be sure to register on it and post an introduction if you're in the mood!

Have fun, and welcome to Silent Knight :)

´¨)
¸.•´¸.•´¨) ¸.•*¨)

(¸.•´ Silent Knight

(¸.•´(¸.•´(¸.•´

08-Apr-2019 13:45:00

DuoTrash

DuoTrash

Posts: 182 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile

¸.•º°º•‹„¸¸¸„‹° (CM Lulu)°‹„¸¸¸„<•º°º•.¸

You have been accepted into Silent Knight! To get started, please contact an admin with a bronze rank or higher to be added to the clan. You can do this either through pm, or by joining the clan chat channel 'silent knight' - a list of ranks can be found on page one at the bottom in case you didn't see it.

We have discord and a clan website that we encourage all of our members to use, so be sure to register on it and post an introduction if you're in the mood!

´¨)
¸.•´¸.•´¨) ¸.•*¨)

(¸.•´ Silent Knight

(¸.•´(¸.•´(¸.•´

08-Apr-2019 13:46:39

Spike Woody
Jan Member 2023

Spike Woody

Posts: 2 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Username: Spike woody

Preferred to be called: Spike/Woody

Combat Level:94

Total Level: 1352

Previous Clan: N/A

Current Goal in RS: max out levels

Have you read the rules and understand them?: yes

Was it through our SK Forum, vex or your own thread?: Forum

Tell us a bit about yourself: I'm chilled and love to play Runescape

08-Apr-2019 15:03:00

Spike Woody
Jan Member 2023

Spike Woody

Posts: 2 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Username: Spike woody

Preferred to be called: Spike/Woody

Combat Level:94

Total Level: 1352

Previous Clan: N/A

Current Goal in RS: max out levels

Have you read the rules and understand them?: yes

Was it through our SK Forum, vex or your own thread?: Forum

Tell us a bit about yourself: I'm chilled and love to play Runescape

08-Apr-2019 15:07:55

hahawoohoo

hahawoohoo

Posts: 225 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile

¸.•º°º•‹„¸¸¸„‹°Spike Woody°‹„¸¸¸„<•º°º•.¸

´¨)
¸.•´¸.•´¨) ¸.•*¨)

(¸.•´ Silent Knight

(¸.•´(¸.•´(¸.•´

08-Apr-2019 20:32:30 - Last edited on 08-Apr-2019 20:32:39 by hahawoohoo

Quick find code: 288-289-102-66084258 Back to Top