Username: Royal Ghost

Preferred to be called: by my ingame name

Combat Level: currently 93cb

Total Level: 1245

Previous Clan: none

Current Goal in RS: to max meele/range/mage so I can start bossing

Will you cap at our Citadel?: yes, of course

Have you read the rules and understand them?: yes

Who recruited you or introduced you to the clan?: found you guys on forums and decided to chill in clan chat for a while before deciding to apply.

Was it through our SK Forum, vex or your own thread?:

Tell us a bit about yourself: I'm 27 years old, working full-time with ambitions of opening my own business. :) I'm very laid back, enjoy listening to music, working-out, reading, and scaping of course!

12-Mar-2019 06:10:58

P0seidon1
Mar Member 2023

P0seidon1

Posts: 1,676 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
¸•º°º•¸.:.¸‹•º°º•‹„¸¸¸„›º°º•‹„¸¸¸„

º‹„¸¸¸„> Congratulations <„¸¸¸„>º

¸.•º°º•‹„¸¸¸„‹° ( Royal Ghost)°‹„¸¸¸„<•º°º•.¸

You have been accepted into Silent Knight! To get started, please contact an admin with a bronze rank or higher to be added to the clan. You can do this either through pm, or by joining the clan chat channel 'silent knight' - a list of ranks can be found on page one at the bottom in case you didn't see it.

We have discord and a clan website that we encourage all of our members to use, so be sure to register on it and post an introduction if you're in the mood!

Have fun, and welcome to Silent Knight :)

´¨)
¸.•´¸.•´¨) ¸.•*¨)

(¸.•´ Silent Knight

(¸.•´(¸.•´(¸.•´

12-Mar-2019 06:13:00

prot1p

prot1p

Posts: 1 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Username :P rot1p

Preferred to be called: Prot1p will do for now :D

Combat Level:3

Total Level: 376. but u dont need to worry about it ;)

Previous Clan: No prev clan since i started playing on this just a few weeks back, but i've already made process, so to say.

Current Goal in RS: Skilling, as much as i can. Getting every skill to 99/120 (no combat)

Will you cap at our Citadel?: I will do so.

Have you read the rules and understand them?: Yes i read and i understood every bit of them.

Who recruited you or introduced you to the clan?: No one, i found u on the forums.

Was it through our SK Forum, vex or your own thread?: Your thread i found on these forums.

Tell us a bit about yourself: well, at least i can say that rs isnt new to me. Started first back in 2003 and have been mostly active after it on multiple accounts. Thank you. If u wanna know more about me, chat with me :) lets have fun together :) i hope i have some tips i can share with u guys !

12-Mar-2019 18:25:36

Elokaynu

Elokaynu

Posts: 95 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
prot1p

I'm sorry that you don't meet the 750 total level requirement. But I do want you to still guest in the clan till you become of level then reapply, you can always ask for help and tips.

And again thanks for choosing Silent Knight.
::.
Admin of Silent Knight
.::
Recruiting

12-Mar-2019 20:13:22

Quick find code: 288-289-102-66084258 Back to Top