Silent Knight Social and Skill

Quick find code: 288-289-102-66084258

DuoTrash

DuoTrash

Posts: 182 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
¸•º°º•¸.:.¸‹•º°º•‹„¸¸¸„›º°º•‹„¸¸¸„

º‹„¸¸¸„> Congratulations <„¸¸¸„>º

¸.•º°º•‹„¸¸¸„‹° (cpt heradio)°‹„¸¸¸„<•º°º•.¸

You have been accepted into Silent Knight! To get started, please contact an admin with a bronze rank or higher to be added to the clan. You can do this either through pm, or by joining the clan chat channel 'silent knight' - a list of ranks can be found on page one at the bottom in case you didn't see it.

We have discord and a clan website that we encourage all of our members to use, so be sure to register on it and post an introduction if you're in the mood!

Have fun, and welcome to Silent Knight :)

´¨)
¸.•´¸.•´¨) ¸.•*¨)

(¸.•´ Silent Knight

(¸.•´(¸.•´(¸.•´

04-Apr-2019 22:03:32

Curse Womb

Curse Womb

Posts: 1 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Username: Grumpy Butt, Scarves

Preferred to be called: Ellie or Ellie Pink Belly.

Combat Level: 79 on Grumpy Butt, 137 on Scarves

Total Level: 1678 on Grumpy, 2527 on Scarves

Previous Clan: I don't remember the name, I rarely talked in it. Monopoly something??

Current Goal in RS: Train while watching The Vampire Diaries

Have you read the rules and understand them?: Yeah.

Who recruited you or introduced you to the clan?: hahawoohoo

Was it through our SK Forum, vex or your own thread?: Vex, I guess?

Tell us a bit about yourself: My name is Ellie and I'm 22 years old next month. I enjoy programming, writing, and games. I'll be continuing to get my software engineering degree within the next few years, I play Rocket League and I'm a grand champ on there (highest rank.) would totally recommend it if anybody is interested in the game. I own a Discord server of 1k+ members, so that's been kind of a side project I've been workin' on. I'unno, there's a lot of stuff I enjoy doing or about me, guess y'all have to find out later on lol. Anyway, hope I'll be accepted.

05-Apr-2019 01:59:17

hahawoohoo

hahawoohoo

Posts: 225 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile

¸.•º°º•‹„¸¸¸„‹°Grumpy Butt / Scarves°‹„¸¸¸„<•º°º•.¸

You have been accepted into Silent Knight! To get started, please contact an admin with a bronze rank or higher to be added to the clan. You can do this either through pm, or by joining the clan chat channel 'silent knight' - a list of ranks can be found on page one at the bottom in case you didn't see it.

We have discord and a clan website that we encourage all of our members to use, so be sure to register on it and post an introduction if you're in the mood!

´¨)
¸.•´¸.•´¨) ¸.•*¨)

(¸.•´ Silent Knight

(¸.•´(¸.•´(¸.•´

05-Apr-2019 02:00:04

H0LY_B1LLY

H0LY_B1LLY

Posts: 11 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Username: H0LY_BILLY

Preferred to be called: BILLY

Combat Level: 72

Total Level: 922

Previous Clan: NA

Current Goal in RS: chill and have fun

Have you read the rules and understand them?: yes

Who recruited you or introduced you to the clan?: Google

Was it through our SK Forum, vex or your own thread?:

Tell us a bit about yourself: I’m a traveling service man who enjoys some anime’s and some relaxing games. Just looking for a good group of people to chill and play with.

06-Apr-2019 02:41:35

DuoTrash

DuoTrash

Posts: 182 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile

¸.•º°º•‹„¸¸¸„‹° BILLY)°‹„¸¸¸„<•º°º•.¸

´¨)
¸.•´¸.•´¨) ¸.•*¨)

(¸.•´ Silent Knight

(¸.•´(¸.•´(¸.•´

06-Apr-2019 02:45:57

Quick find code: 288-289-102-66084258 Back to Top