I don't know what this means

Have you read the rules and understand them?:
Yes

Who recruited you or introduced you to the clan?:
Galell2000

Was it through our SK Forum, vex or your own thread?:
My own thread

Tell us a bit about yourself:
Me coming back to Runescape started as a joke among myself and a few friends of mine on Discord. We all remembered the game from our childhood and were curious how the game has changed in all the years we'd been away. When I came back, I was very pleasantly surprised! I love the addition of ability rotations, I'm pretty amazed by the quality of some of the quests I've come across, and I'm glad that I can make it very far in this game on my own.

I'm a 26 year old dude who loves to play games to an almost obsessive level. I am a DPS at heart in every game I play whether it's FF14, Monster Hunter, or this game. I love challenges and finding deeper mechanics to learn and master, as well as crafting builds when games let me.

24-Mar-2019 04:12:43

Galell2000

Galell2000

Posts: 594 Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
¸•º°º•¸.:.¸‹•º°º•‹„¸¸¸„›º°º•‹„¸¸¸„

º‹„¸¸¸„> Congratulations <„¸¸¸„>º

¸.•º°º•‹„¸¸¸„‹°existingdesu°‹„¸¸¸„<•º°º•.¸

You have been accepted into Silent Knight! To get started, please contact an admin with a bronze rank or higher to be added to the clan. You can do this either through pm, or by joining the clan chat channel 'silent knight' - a list of ranks can be found on page one at the bottom in case you didn't see it.

We have discord and a clan website that we encourage all of our members to use, so be sure to register on it and post an introduction if you're in the mood!

Have fun, and welcome to Silent Knight :)

´¨)
¸.•´¸.•´¨) ¸.•*¨)

(¸.•´ Silent Knight

(¸.•´(¸.•´(¸.•´
::.
Overseer of Silent Knight
.::
Recruiting

24-Mar-2019 04:15:41

Foyle

Foyle

Posts: 9 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Username: Rhythmscum

Preferred to be called:

Combat Level: 96

Total Level: 1429

Previous Clan: -

Current Goal in RS: Fletch 85

Will you cap at our Citadel?: I'm not sure what this means

Have you read the rules and understand them?: Yep

Who recruited you or introduced you to the clan?: Nobody, I was looking for a skilling clan and found and read your forum post.

Was it through our SK Forum, vex or your own thread?:^

Tell us a bit about yourself: I stopped playing runescape shortly after OS was originally released.. was a classic-junky, recently tried playing RSCDawn but ended up coming over this way and am becoming hooked. Forgot how much I enjoy skilling. I'm still getting used to things. Would like to have a more social aspect to the game instead of just solo skilling, I think I'd enjoy it a lot more this way.

I also drink way too much coffee.

24-Mar-2019 10:08:34

Quick find code: 288-289-102-66084258 Back to Top