Username: Azrikhiel

Preferred to be called: Azri that how every1 calls me ;D

Combat Level: 119

Total Level: 1658

Previous Clan: "Heavenly Ones"

Current Goal in RS: Range 99 atm 90

Will you cap at our Citadel?: yes

Have you read the rules and understand them?: Absolutely

Who recruited you or introduced you to the clan?: I looked throught the forums so just found a clan ^^

Was it through our SK Forum, vex or your own thread? It was through forum

Tell us a bit about yourself: My name is Ruslanas Im from small country called Lithuania, also im a xp maniac rs is my 2nd life playing it from 7 yrs old but did a mistake and got baned so Im on my 4months old acc now also always need a company and im loving going to dunge with ppl :D

20-Mar-2019 15:19:04

Da Bearz 54

Da Bearz 54

Posts: 56 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
¸•º°º•¸.:.¸‹•º°º•‹„¸¸¸„›º°º•‹„¸¸¸„

º‹„¸¸¸„> Congratulations <„¸¸¸„>º

¸.•º°º•‹„¸¸¸„‹° Azrikhiel °‹„¸¸¸„<•º°º•.¸

You have been accepted into Silent Knight! To get started, please contact an admin with a bronze rank or higher to be added to the clan. You can do this either through pm, or by joining the clan chat channel 'silent knight' - a list of ranks can be found on page one at the bottom in case you didn't see it.

We have discord and a clan website that we encourage all of our members to use, so be sure to register on it and post an introduction if you're in the mood!

Have fun, and welcome to Silent Knight :)

´¨)
¸.•´¸.•´¨) ¸.•*¨)

(¸.•´ Silent Knight

(¸.•´(¸.•´(¸.•´

20-Mar-2019 15:21:06

Cass Rianoit

Cass Rianoit

Posts: 3 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Username: Cass Rianoit

Preferred to be called:

Combat Level: 62

Total Level: 759

Previous Clan: N/A

Current Goal in RS: Having fun, eventually making money fast enough to maintain membership via bonds, maybe unlocking Invention?

Will you cap at our Citadel?: Yes

Have you read the rules and understand them?: Yes

Who recruited you or introduced you to the clan?: Nobody

Was it through our SK Forum, vex or your own thread?: I was looking for a clan and this thread caught my eye.

Tell us a bit about yourself: This is actually my second "main" account; I've played on and off again with a different account for years. Recently, though, I felt the need to play again, with a new character this time. Also, I've a rather big fan of the EXA_PICO universe, as anyone who gets the reference in my username can probably guess.
Sing! Burn! Let us offer our lives!
Let us all light up and craft the eternal road!

21-Mar-2019 02:23:31

canuckcook

canuckcook

Posts: 3,182 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
¸•º°º•¸.:.¸‹•º°º•‹„¸¸¸„›º°º•‹„¸¸¸„

º‹„¸¸¸„> Congratulations <„¸¸¸„>º

¸.•º°º•‹„¸¸¸„‹° Cass Rianoit °‹„¸¸¸„<•º°º•.¸

You have been accepted into Silent Knight! To get started, please contact an admin with a bronze rank or higher to be added to the clan. You can do this either through pm, or by joining the clan chat channel 'silent knight' - a list of ranks can be found on page one at the bottom in case you didn't see it.

We have discord and a clan website that we encourage all of our members to use, so be sure to register on it and post an introduction if you're in the mood!

Have fun, and welcome to Silent Knight :)

´¨)
¸.•´¸.•´¨) ¸.•*¨)

(¸.•´ Silent Knight

(¸.•´(¸.•´(¸.•´

21-Mar-2019 03:40:08

Quick find code: 288-289-102-66084258 Back to Top