Forums

Silent Knight Social and Skill

Quick find code: 288-289-102-66084258

Blingothing
Mar Member 2007

Blingothing

Posts: 2,220 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Member of the Month

I asked Admin+ on their recommendations for member of the month for December 2019.

Qualities that we were looking for was being active in the clan chat and discord, helpful in giving advice to others, being polite and courteous to everyone including guests, willing to learn and to teach others. Also we wanted them to give members advice in all aspects of the game and to put forward their ideas, contributions and improvements to make Silent Knight today a much stronger clan.

Out of our 11 admins 9 gave nominations so many thanks to you all. We had single mentions for
Elar55
CrudeFam
Vharkarn
Therree
and
Jillycharm
. With 2 votes were
ClareBear_CB
and lidotajs14. This meant that I had the pleasure to cast my deciding vote.

They have both done really well and thrown themselves into everything within the last couple of months and I feel that
lidotajs14
should be given that recognition for his contributions. Throughout the Christmas Event he has been solving riddles and collecting materials. He has been instrumental in keeping the clan chat going and welcoming our guests and keeping in touch with our members. He has been slight busy over the last few weeks but he is itching to get back into the limelight again.
Lidotajs14
isn’t an admin just a strong caring Silent Knight loyal member who wants to keep the clan growing.

Lidotaj14
’s name will be embedded in gold onto our forums. Congratulations.
::.
Owner
of Silent Knight
.::
I
Trimmed Completionist
I
Recruiting

01-Feb-2020 17:22:58

Sir Willow0
Feb Member 2017

Sir Willow0

Posts: 1 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Username: sir willow0

Preferred to be called: sir willow0

Combat Level: 138

Total Level: 2745

Previous Clan: the british elites

Current Goal in RS: to have fun

Will you cap at our Citadel?: yes

Have you read the rules and understand them?: yes

Who recruited you or introduced you to the clan?: lidotajs14

Was it through our SK Forum, vex or your own thread?: through rs

Tell us a bit about yourself: just here to have fun and enjoy the game, do some bossing and skilling
sirwillow0

04-Feb-2020 20:07:04

ClareBear_CB
Dec Member 2023

ClareBear_CB

Posts: 427 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
¸•º°º•¸.:.¸‹•º°º•‹„¸¸¸„›º°º•‹„¸¸¸„

º‹„¸¸¸„> Congratulations <„¸¸¸„>º

¸.•º°º•‹„¸¸¸„‹°Sir Willow0°‹„¸¸¸„<•º°º•.¸

You have been accepted into Silent Knight! To get started, please contact an admin with a bronze rank (Admin) or higher to be added to the clan. You can do this either through pm, or by joining the clan chat channel 'silent knight' - a list of ranks can be found on page one at the bottom in case you didn't see it.

We have a clan discord that we encourage all of our members to use, so be sure to ask your inviting admin to join and post an introduction if you're in the mood!

Have fun, and welcome to Silent Knight :)

´¨)
¸.•´¸.•´¨) ¸.•*¨)

(¸.•´ Silent Knight

(¸.•´(¸.•´(¸.•´
»-(¯`v´¯)->
Overseer of Silent Knight
»-(¯`v´¯)->
Recruiting

04-Feb-2020 20:09:57

DarkElven
Apr Member 2023

DarkElven

Posts: 20 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Username: nicholeblue9

Preferred to be called: nichole

Combat Level: 75

Total Level: 1125

Previous Clan: Magma Umbra

Current Goal in RS: Maxing Skills

Have you read the rules and do you agree to them?: Yes

Who recruited you or introduced you to the clan?: Forum Thread on Recruitment

Was it through our SK Forum, vex or your own thread?: Forum Thread on Recruitment

Tell us a bit about yourself: Started playing in 2006 and have taken several breaks. I am currently coming back from a long break other than spending time on OSRS. I am 26 years old and F2P for now. I have been P2P in the past but I am not ready to go bk until I have spent a significant amount of time in the game.
::.
Admin of Silent Knight
.::
Recruiting

05-Feb-2020 02:02:24

Quick find code: 288-289-102-66084258 Back to Top