Quick find code: 288-289-102-66084258

Bigm
Jan Member 2020

Bigm

Posts: 3,062 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
¸•º°º•¸.:.¸‹•º°º•‹„¸¸¸„›º°º•‹„¸¸¸„

º‹„¸¸¸„> Congratulations <„¸¸¸„>º

¸.•º°º•‹„¸¸¸„‹°BackToBasix°‹„¸¸¸„<•º°º•.¸

You have been accepted into Silent Knight! To get started, please contact an admin with a bronze rank (Admin) or higher to be added to the clan. You can do this either through pm, or by joining the clan chat channel 'silent knight' - a list of ranks can be found on page one at the bottom in case you didn't see it.

We have a clan discord that we encourage all of our members to use, so be sure to ask your inviting admin to join and post an introduction if you're in the mood!

Have fun, and welcome to Silent Knight :)

´¨)
¸.•´¸.•´¨) ¸.•*¨)

(¸.•´ Silent Knight

(¸.•´(¸.•´(¸.•´
Bigm

31-Oct-2019 23:45:10

Blingothing
Mar Member 2007

Blingothing

Posts: 2,220 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Member of the Month

I asked Admin+ on their recommendations for member of the month for September 2019.

Qualities that we were looking for was being active in the clan chat and discord, helpful in giving advice to others, being polite and courteous to everyone including guests, willing to learn and to teach others. Also we wanted them to give members advice in all aspects of the game and to put forward their ideas, contributions and improvements to make Silent Knight today a much stronger clan.

Out of 16 admins I had 12 nominations so many thanks to you all. We had single mentions for
Korellai
Tiny Proton
Gramah
thiccloads
Coldrox
and
StrayWolf
. With 2 votes was
~Of The Lost~
, but with 3 votes was
SoulflareGM

SoulflareGM
who also goes by the name of Star-Lord because he also travels with sentient tree-like creature, however, it seems that he has lost it somewhere in the galaxy as it no longer features in his many streams. We all yearn for its return and hopefully with enough of our support in his upcoming events we might be able to reunite them again, because together them seem unstoppable.

I am Groot
SoulflareGM
’s name will be embedded in gold onto our forums. Congratulations.
::.
Owner
of Silent Knight
.::
I
Trimmed Completionist
I
Recruiting

02-Nov-2019 17:09:01

ASleepingGod

ASleepingGod

Posts: 19 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Username: Asleepinggod

Preferred to be called: whatever is fine

Combat Level: 104

Total Level: 1617

Previous Clan: none

Current Goal in RS: get 92 prayer for SS

Have you read the rules and do you agree to them?: Yes, and yes

Who recruited you or introduced you to the clan?: Galell2000

Was it through our SK Forum, vex or your own thread?: own thread

Tell us a bit about yourself:
Recently got out of the navy, going to school now and found myself with the time to play again. I'm hoping to slowly progress into bossing as I reach a few account pre goals.

04-Nov-2019 19:27:34 - Last edited on 04-Nov-2019 19:28:15 by ASleepingGod

Galell2000

Galell2000

Posts: 594 Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
¸•º°º•¸.:.¸‹•º°º•‹„¸¸¸„›º°º•‹„¸¸¸„

º‹„¸¸¸„> Congratulations <„¸¸¸„>º

¸.•º°º•‹„¸¸¸„‹°ASleepingGod°‹„¸¸¸„<•º°º•.¸

You have been accepted into Silent Knight! To get started, please contact an admin with a bronze rank (Admin) or higher to be added to the clan. You can do this either through pm, or by joining the clan chat channel 'silent knight' - a list of ranks can be found on page one at the bottom in case you didn't see it.

We have a clan discord that we encourage all of our members to use, so be sure to ask your inviting admin to join and post an introduction if you're in the mood!

Have fun, and welcome to Silent Knight :)

´¨)
¸.•´¸.•´¨) ¸.•*¨)

(¸.•´ Silent Knight

(¸.•´(¸.•´(¸.•´
::.
Overseer of Silent Knight
.::
Recruiting

04-Nov-2019 19:34:49

Quick find code: 288-289-102-66084258 Back to Top