Adakin3d

Posts: 2,872 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Username: Adakin3d

Preferred to be called: Adam or Adakin

Combat Level: 137

Total Level: 2436

Previous Clan: Sanctuary of Seraphs

Current Goal in RS: Get Quest Point Cape back

Will you cap at our Citadel?: Absolutely!

Have you read the rules and do you agree to them?: Yep

Who recruited you or introduced you to the clan?: nobody

Was it through our SK Forum, vex or your own thread?: Forums

Tell us a bit about yourself: I am an educator returning back after 5 years off. I like being able to play a bit in the evenings to unwind. I am easy going and drama free, and always happy to help.

16-Aug-2019 06:35:52

SoulflareGM
Mar Member 2023

SoulflareGM

Posts: 111 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
¸•º°º•¸.:.¸‹•º°º•‹„¸¸¸„›º°º•‹„¸¸¸„

º‹„¸¸¸„> Congratulations <„¸¸¸„>º

¸.•º°º•‹„¸¸¸„‹°Adakin3d°‹„¸¸¸„<•º°º•.¸

You have been accepted into Silent Knight! To get started, please contact an admin with a bronze rank (Admin) or higher to be added to the clan. You can do this either through pm, or by joining the clan chat channel 'silent knight' - a list of ranks can be found on page one at the bottom in case you didn't see it.

We have a clan discord that we encourage all of our members to use, so be sure to ask your inviting admin to join and post an introduction if you're in the mood!

Have fun, and welcome to Silent Knight :)

´¨)
¸.•´¸.•´¨) ¸.•*¨)

(¸.•´ Silent Knight

(¸.•´(¸.•´(¸.•´
Organizer
and
Master XP waster
for Silent Knights

16-Aug-2019 06:46:44

Gramah
Sep Member 2016

Gramah

Posts: 151 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile

º‹„¸¸¸„> You think you got what it takes to play with the most elite clan?<„¸¸¸„>º

¸.•º°º•‹„¸¸¸„‹°Silent Knight Wants You!°‹„¸¸¸„<•º°º•.¸

Check out Gramah and our elite leadership in W46!

Have fun, and we hope to have you join Silent Knight :)

´¨)
¸.•´¸.•´¨) ¸.•*¨)

(¸.•´ Silent Knight

(¸.•´(¸.•´(¸.•´
::.
Admin of Silent Knight
.::
Recruiting

16-Aug-2019 23:04:49

Blingothing
Mar Member 2007

Blingothing

Posts: 2,220 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Member of the Month

I asked Admin+ on their recommendations for member of the month for July 2019.

Qualities that we were looking for was being active in the clan chat and discord, helpful in giving advice to others, being polite and courteous to everyone including guests, willing to learn and to teach others. Also we wanted them to give members advice in all aspects of the game and to put forward their ideas, contributions and improvements to make Silent Knight today a much stronger clan.

Out of 18 admins I had 12 nominations so many thanks to you all. We had single mentions for SoulFlareGM, Heavens Soul, Blingothing and receiving their first ever was Laevend which is excellent to see. With 2 votes was Jocy which was another fresh nomination so please keep it up. However with 6 votes receiving half of the total votes was
Bigm

Bigm
has work tremulously hard behind the scenes and has well and truly established himself as our Social Organiser who is dedicated to bring the best out of his team and for all the members within the clan. He has come up with some excellent ideas to enhance the activities and variety of the clan. It was a fairly confident decision and I am glad he can be part of Silent Knight’s history.

Bigm
’s name will be embedded in gold onto our forums. Congratulations.
Owner
of Silent Knight
I
Trimmed Completionist
I
Recruiting

17-Aug-2019 18:11:53

Doobus

Doobus

Posts: 23 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Username: Doobus

Preferred to be called: Doobus or Mac

Combat Level: 138

Total Level: 2367

Previous Clan: N/A

Current Goal in RS: Have not played in a long time, trying to get myself grounded, make cash, max, etc.

Have you read the rules and do you agree to them?: Yes I do

Who recruited you or introduced you to the clan?: no one

Was it through our SK Forum, vex or your own thread?: Found SK on the RS3 forums

Tell us a bit about yourself: I'm a sales director and live in NYC with my wife. 27 years old, and enjoy playing here and there to unwind. I am fairly active.

Once you have filled out the details please join our Clan Chat as a guest and let someone know that you have completed your application.

17-Aug-2019 19:02:33

Blingothing
Mar Member 2007

Blingothing

Posts: 2,220 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile

¸.•º°º•‹„¸¸¸„‹°Doobus (Mac)°‹„¸¸¸„<•º°º•.¸

You have been accepted into Silent Knight! To get started, please contact an admin with a bronze rank (Admin) or higher to be added to the clan. You can do this either through pm, or by joining the clan chat channel 'silent knight' - a list of ranks can be found on page one at the bottom in case you didn't see it.

We have a clan discord that we encourage all of our members to use, so be sure to ask your inviting admin to join and post an introduction if you're in the mood!

´¨)
¸.•´¸.•´¨) ¸.•*¨)

(¸.•´ Silent Knight

(¸.•´(¸.•´(¸.•´
Owner
of Silent Knight
I
Trimmed Completionist
I
Recruiting

17-Aug-2019 21:17:12

apocshadow

apocshadow

Posts: 2 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Username:Apocshadow

Preferred to be called:Apoc

Combat Level:100

Total Level: 766

Previous Clan: dont remember

Current Goal in RS: Good times

Have you read the rules and do you agree to them?: yes

Who recruited you or introduced you to the clan?: Found it on the fourms

Was it through our SK Forum, vex or your own thread?: Off another guys LF advertisment

Tell us a bit about yourself: 32, 2 kids, full time job. Looking for like minded people to enjoy the game with.

17-Aug-2019 23:12:30

Bigm
Jan Member 2020

Bigm

Posts: 3,062 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile

¸.•º°º•‹„¸¸¸„‹°Apocshadow°‹„¸¸¸„<•º°º•.¸

´¨)
¸.•´¸.•´¨) ¸.•*¨)

(¸.•´ Silent Knight

(¸.•´(¸.•´(¸.•´
Bigm

17-Aug-2019 23:14:18

Quick find code: 288-289-102-66084258 Back to Top