Forums

clans page 404 not found?

Quick find code: 278-279-81-66202984

Trewavas
Jun Member 2014

Trewavas

Posts: 28,498 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Both appear to be working fine for me. I can navigate to my clan's page, use the search feature, and access the search feature on the hiscores.

What browser are you using? It might be worth trying a different browser, to see if you can replicate the problem. I'd also recommend a read of the the website isn't loading or displaying correctly support article, as it details some additional steps that you can take, such as clearing your browser's cache.

11-Feb-2021 23:13:31 - Last edited on 11-Feb-2021 23:20:40 by Trewavas

Mod Lyon

Mod Lyon

Jagex Moderator Forum Profile Posts by user
Hi,

I still monitor this forum. As other users have reported and as far as we can see, the clans section is working as expected. Without any more detail there's not much more we can do to help.

It sounds like you may have a technical issue, so your best bet is to follow our Support Center and if you continue to have issues submit a bug.

You are welcome to submit website bugs in-game, if necessary.

Thanks,
Mod Lyon
Jagex Web Team

Twitter - @JagexLyon

15-Feb-2021 12:39:02

thuhbadguy
May Member 2011

thuhbadguy

Posts: 383 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
The SUPPORT CENTER is a total joke!
If you want to be frustrated beyond belief only to be told they can't fix your problem, try it. Otherwise banging your head against a brick wall would be more productive.
For the record, here is the message I get when attempting to look at any clan page. This all started after the update (no surprise there):

Nothing interesting happens.
Page not found.
BACK TO HOME PAGE.

20-Aug-2021 10:49:33

Quick find code: 278-279-81-66202984 Back to Top