"The man who acquires the ability to take full possession of his own mind
may take possession of anything else to which he is justly entitled."
~Andrew Carnegie

09-May-2016 23:15:05

JecaJeca

JecaJeca

Posts: 7,471 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
4A6F6B6B75 said :
Just noticed a cool feature, check this guy's post and hover over the Fmod badge. See how the colours in his signature change?

Cheers!

I see it - very cool! Hovering over the badge shows his Premier badge and temporarily changes his signature color to a darker red.
"This world is but a canvas to our imagination." -Henry David Thoreau

10-May-2016 05:46:54

Wilf
Jul Member 2019

Wilf

Posts: 17,032 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
278-279-545-65788413

Quick question to check I'm not being stupid, but I read that as being locked for discussing players use of the forums rather than the forums is that how others see it?

11-May-2016 19:50:21

Wilf
Jul Member 2019

Wilf

Posts: 17,032 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Legaia 2 Pla said :
Wilf, you can always try and gain clarification here: Forum Moderation Review .

I did, and you can see the responses I got. To start with I don't think the mod even read the post the same way as me, and I'm of the opinion I was reading it correctly as the fmod made a deliberate decision to specify why it wasn't locked and why it was locked (why I asked on here).

I essentially asked if it was correct to lock a thread in this section for discussing a players use of the forums rather than the forums themsleves

It isn't a hard question really but as usual when they've decided to go down one route they don't stop and end up threatening you (didn't get to that point this time).

By not answering it leaves future threads at risk of being locked for discussing players use of the forums of course I'm the one that is disrupting the forums and that scenario would not disrupt them.

Had been reading the old school reddit which made me think of my post.

18-May-2016 19:59:41

Quick find code: 278-279-715-65175740 Back to Top