Forums

[BUG] in-game Photo Booth Thread is locked

Quick find code: 278-279-642-66157090

Draco Burnz
Dec Member 2011

Draco Burnz

Posts: 79,296 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Kurone said :
So when is this being fixed? 6months is rather along time to fix?

When they're able to either get around to it or can get back to the office.

Besides, is this really needed?

I mean ppl complain all the time that the "forums are dead" so whats the point in having a photo for a supposed "dead" forum?
Draco Burnz
Anime Fanatic
Defender of the logical

23-Sep-2020 10:19:49 - Last edited on 23-Sep-2020 10:21:30 by Draco Burnz

Mega Duck
Nov Member 2013

Mega Duck

Posts: 3,048 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Draco Burnz said :
I mean ppl complain all the time that the "forums are dead" so whats the point in having a photo for a supposed "dead" forum?

Our forum pictures carry over to certain websites for exp tracking, which certainly isn't dead.

People also like to have a picture on the hiscores next to their names, regardless of if they use the forums or not.
5.8b exp
|
Trimmed Completionist
| Account Security | Mega Duck Community Events

25-Sep-2020 17:06:39

Draco Burnz
Dec Member 2011

Draco Burnz

Posts: 79,296 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Mega Duck said :

Our forum pictures carry over to certain websites for exp tracking, which certainly isn't dead.

People also like to have a picture on the hiscores next to their names, regardless of if they use the forums or not.

Why pray tell do you need photos for them?

You look up ppl by usernames not by photos so not having one doesnt make any difference.
Draco Burnz
Anime Fanatic
Defender of the logical

26-Sep-2020 09:47:38

Treemaid

Treemaid

Posts: 11,286 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Bit sad at the thought that I bought premier membership which runs out in November, and it's now looking like I won't see my face on the forums before that happens. :( Just taken another photobooth pic a few mins ago, just in case, and have my fingers crossed for this post! AKA: Arbr**** Vie
Please also remove the filter from our siggies Jagex! :)

06-Oct-2020 09:18:22

Corder
Oct Member 2017

Corder

Posts: 27,892 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hi Treemaid,

Please see: 2_Tron said :
There are no workarounds. Just go to the hairdresser in Falador and create your best appearance, after that go off to the photo booth and take a picture. That way you'll have the avatar you like ... without any customization whatsoever ... just your RuneScape gaming appearance. :)
Life is like a camera: Just focus on what's important, capture the good times, develop from the negatives, and if things don't work out, take another shot !

06-Oct-2020 11:42:47

Quick find code: 278-279-642-66157090 Back to Top