Forums

Increase website auto log out

Quick find code: 278-279-341-66186785

Corder
Oct Member 2017

Corder

Posts: 27,892 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Exactly, oh as time flies, it happens to me all the time. :|

It's a nice workaround she(?) provided, but I definitely wouldn't mind the timeout extended or even removed!
Life is like a camera: Just focus on what's important, capture the good times, develop from the negatives, and if things don't work out, take another shot !

12-Nov-2020 11:37:18

Corder
Oct Member 2017

Corder

333333333 said :
^ Yea and I don't want to start to use a autoclicker for the RS tab lol!
Lol - I'm actually convinced someone very bothered would go to the extents of that. :O
Life is like a camera: Just focus on what's important, capture the good times, develop from the negatives, and if things don't work out, take another shot !

13-Nov-2020 11:34:16

Pepsi River

Pepsi River

Posts: 216 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Miles Prower said :
Would be nice to see an option to remain logged in for a few days.

I agree with this. The site seems user-unfriendly in certain aspects.
It's like sacrificing a convenient system so we can have 'better' security, which may or may not help prevent hacking or intrusions. There's a sign out button, so a user should be responsible enough to use it, and not sign into the forums on a public device to begin with.
Convenient links
Forum Help V2 : Support Centre : Too many logins?

13-Nov-2020 11:49:15 - Last edited on 13-Nov-2020 11:54:57 by Pepsi River

Corder
Oct Member 2017

Corder

Pepsi River said :
Miles Prower said :
Would be nice to see an option to remain logged in for a few days.

I agree with this. The site seems user-unfriendly in certain aspects.
It's like sacrificing a convenient system so we can have 'better' security, which may or may not help prevent hacking or intrusions. There's a sign out button, so a user should be responsible enough to use it, and not sign into the forums on a public device to begin with.
I'll have to agree - on topic, the only site I can think of that is similarly strict about login sessions, is my bank. :P

13-Nov-2020 11:55:33 - Last edited on 13-Nov-2020 11:55:54 by Corder

Quick find code: 278-279-341-66186785 Back to Top