Forums

HLC - Real life Pictures Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 261-262-547-62232314

Umar
Jul Member 2023

Umar

Posts: 19,561 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I don't know why some of you are getting butthurt, I raised a valid point and if you disagree with it, that's your problem. There's plenty of people agreeing with me too.

We all have our say on this subject, Daezhun asked for opinions and I simply gave mine.

30-Jul-2013 13:34:40

Umar
Jul Member 2023

Umar

I support chatting about the pictures that some people post anyways, but why would you post on the real life pics thread to tell people that you got a summer job in an indian restaurant lol?

Some people use this thread for off topic chatting which should not be allowed

30-Jul-2013 13:37:35

Morgan

Morgan

Posts: 36,054 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Umar said :
I don't know why some of you are getting butthurt, I raised a valid point and if you disagree with it, that's your problem. There's plenty of people agreeing with me too.

We all have our say on this subject, Daezhun asked for opinions and I simply gave mine.

You know what's ironic... I've just "stalked" your profile for this thread and several times you contributed to what's affecting this thread the most.
*Girl posts picture*
Badboy: "amg girl posted picture"

And stuff like that. That's not the only thing you did though, as some of your posts are edited out Halomaster-style to hide whatever you'd posted there.
You're quite the hypocrite, you know that?

30-Jul-2013 13:38:08

Umar
Jul Member 2023

Umar

I don't see what you're on about, I just looked through my posts on this thread and the comment about girls posting was sarcastic, because everyone was going nuts. Perhaps you should take another look.

As for the edited posts, they were real life pictures that I deleted later on. Perhaps if you didn't max in 2038 you would know this. And who are you to compare me with other people anyways lol. Get a name first, I obviously have no idea who you are and you clearly know me well enough to judge me.

30-Jul-2013 13:44:04

Quick find code: 261-262-547-62232314 Back to Top