Boeing

Posts: 8,706 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Yugioh said :
H alo said :
Yugioh said :
H alo said :
Shut up Morgan ty :)

You all got banned and I didn't, so gf.

whos every1 else and they got banned for what?

Sketcher, ZB, Phylum, Spam Filter, for harassing me and they pretend they don't know. I haven't had one single issue with anyone here for the duration that they were banned, and now they're back. Apparently they didn't learn their lesson. :)

both spam and phylum were banned for something else and not anything to do with you, i had a talk with both of them. sketcher and zb...yeah you got me there but from what ive seen, whenever you say anything on any thread theres drama all over, which pretty much causes most of hlf to hate you. but overall idk what else to say, all i can say is both spam and phylum were banned for something else, not anything to do with u

dark has it right, i was banned for something else. Halo how about you grow up and stop thinking everyone cares about.

Seriously grow up. The only thing you do is cry about everything on the forums. I also find it ridiculous how you comment on so many pictures about how people look ( not in the good way) yet you've never posted a picture of yourself.

If you have nothing nice to say about others, don't say anything at all.

oh and next time you say I was banned or muted for something towards you, get your facts right and pm me in game ill tell you the real reason why.

I also find it so funny how you wait till i get banned to make a post because i wouldn't be able to defend myself, grow up kid.

25-Jul-2013 02:00:59

Quick find code: 261-262-547-62232314 Back to Top