Morgan

Morgan

Posts: 36,054 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
H alo said :
Yugioh said :
H alo said :
Shut up Morgan ty :)

You all got banned and I didn't, so gf.

whos every1 else and they got banned for what?

Sketcher, ZB, Phylum, Spam Filter, for harassing me and they pretend they don't know. I haven't had one single issue with anyone here for the duration that they were banned, and now they're back. Apparently they didn't learn their lesson. :)

Excuse me but I'm not the one that had to edit 10+ posts in this thread because they were ban worthy. Moreover, you're only active on this section where no J Mods ever lurk or take action. I on the other hand, spend most of my time on RGU where there are LOADS of triggerhappy F Mods thus risking the ban more.

You're just lucky there are almost no J mods or F mods in here.

25-Jul-2013 01:32:41

Morgan

Morgan

Posts: 36,054 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I'm sorry to be continuing the drama, but don't expect me to shut up when you're always trying to play the innocent and appeal to everyone after you commit mistakes, Halo.

It's also funny that you tell people that you're being polite and COMPLETELY change the contents of what I'd said to make it look bad. In fact, I replied to you in a polite and cold manner with no insults whatsoever.

You're in denial. You seriously don't contribute anything to this community - a community that most of its members hate you.
And again, the only reason you haven't been banned yet is because there are NO J Mods on hlf as opposed to LLF. The fact that in one occasion you called me a whore alone, that'd guarantee a 72h ban AT LEAST.

25-Jul-2013 01:39:38

Quick find code: 261-262-547-62232314 Back to Top