Alexandro
Apr Member 2023

Alexandro

Posts: 24,004 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Alexandro said :
Rng 4 Eva said :
pls rate my tits scale 0-5
http://puu.sh/3GeIz.jpg

Gynecomastia /ˌɡaɪnɨkɵˈmæstiə/ is the benign enlargement of breast tissue in males. It may occur transiently in newborns. Half or more of adolescent boys have some breast development during puberty. Gynecomastia may arise as an abnormal condition associated with disease or metabolic disorders, as a side-effect of medication, or as a result of the natural decrease of testosterone production in older males. In adolescent boys, the condition is often a source of psychological distress; however, 75% of pubertal gynecomastia cases resolve within two years of onset without treatment.

see a doctor about this condition.

19-Jul-2013 23:33:41

Rng 4 Eva

Rng 4 Eva

Posts: 548 Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Alexandro said :
Alexandro said :
Rng 4 Eva said :
pls rate my tits scale 0-5
http://puu.sh/3GeIz.jpg

Gynecomastia /ˌɡaɪnɨkɵˈmæstiə/ is the benign enlargement of breast tissue in males. It may occur transiently in newborns. Half or more of adolescent boys have some breast development during puberty. Gynecomastia may arise as an abnormal condition associated with disease or metabolic disorders, as a side-effect of medication, or as a result of the natural decrease of testosterone production in older males. In adolescent boys, the condition is often a source of psychological distress; however, 75% of pubertal gynecomastia cases resolve within two years of onset without treatment.

see a doctor about this condition.

scale 0-5

19-Jul-2013 23:36:59

Rng 4 Eva

Rng 4 Eva

Posts: 548 Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Alexandro said :
1 then... 5 if u get help.

lmao you make it look like its a serious business, tbh im not even sure is it gyno or not since ive never dropped my bodyfat to low yet, but when i do my cut to 10% ish, if I still have them, then I might do something about it

20-Jul-2013 00:03:49

Quick find code: 261-262-547-62232314 Back to Top