Forums

HLC - Real life Pictures Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 261-262-547-62232314

Alexandro
Apr Member 2023

Alexandro

Posts: 24,004 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
well i like when people take care of themselves very well.

no way would i like a sloppy partner... imo u hve to always look good for your partner. so keep your looks up well so they keep loving u!

if u met a hot person and then after 3 years they look like a trainwreck... yeah ill pass on that.

27-Jun-2013 20:11:42

Morgan

Morgan

Posts: 36,054 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
H alo said :
Every girl I've ever known irl is the exact opposite of what Morgan described. After all the "vampires make me melt" comments I think she might be lying.

I also don't know how this became a relationship thread. lol

Are you seriously comparing my vision on vampires that are not real and just fantasy to my vision on men in real life? My god... Your hate for me knows no boundaries I see.

If that makes you think I'm lying then you need to get to know me better. Why do I need to follow the herd and be a manipulative, money hungry woman? In fact, you'd be surprised at how many women think like me.

27-Jun-2013 20:15:13

Grim
Jul Member 2006

Grim

Posts: 7,817 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Morgan said :
H alo said :
Every girl I've ever known irl is the exact opposite of what Morgan described. After all the "vampires make me melt" comments I think she might be lying.

I also don't know how this became a relationship thread. lol

Are you seriously comparing my vision on vampires that are not real and just fantasy to my vision on men in real life? My god... Your hate for me knows no boundaries I see.

If that makes you think I'm lying then you need to get to know me better. Why do I need to follow the herd and be a manipulative, money hungry woman? In fact, you'd be surprised at how many women think like me.

Fantasy is just that, fantasy. Just as I may find a character from a show hot. They would not get my love.

27-Jun-2013 20:22:35

Grim
Jul Member 2006

Grim

Posts: 7,817 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
H alo said :
Right as my right hand.

====================

I hope you're not implying something gross.

I really didn't mean anything by that but now that you mention it I can see how you came to that...Woops.

27-Jun-2013 21:11:21 - Last edited on 27-Jun-2013 21:17:28 by Grim

Quick find code: 261-262-547-62232314 Back to Top