Forums

HLC - Real life Pictures Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 261-262-547-62232314

Tenebri
Jan Member 2015

Tenebri

Posts: 39,133 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
lolol, i find it funny how almost everyday we get called no life etc for having comp / max cape. yet we know we can have a life even with max comp cape 200ms etc

yet when one of us posts a picture of ourselfs half nakey and that said person has some muscle people say nooo waaay that cant be hes in hlf how can he have muscles

so silly ¬_¬ to eve go to the extreme of googling the image to see if it was taken from google. thats just pathetic

either way was the half nekey picture attention seeking, yes about showing his muscular body yes. did it work. yes congrats!!!!

on the other hand hears me

(will edit when i find relevent picture)

E:

http://puu.sh/2kMTO

gotta love that kopperberg
200m all RS3 on 7/3/19
1.2Billion overall Slayer xp / Ultimate slayer title

OSRS 2277/2277 Untrim slayer cape
Hail Satan, He loves for who you are.

20-Mar-2013 11:21:14 - Last edited on 20-Mar-2013 11:27:02 by Tenebri

Alexandro
Apr Member 2023

Alexandro

Posts: 24,004 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Eminem said :
Well Paigee, I was only putting a pic of my arm up at the start as a joke, it being an "irl drygore rapier". Then this fool tried to hate so I posted a little more. I would just prefer not to show my face, my friends irl that play this game know what I look like and even a few not irl have seen me. So tell me how putting my face would make my muscles more relevant? No matter what the face looks like you won't ever be able to know for sure if it was me. So are you wanting to see if you think i'm hot so you can attempt to e-date me? I don't do that, sorry. Nice attempt at trying to be funny though. I had a chuckle.

E: I forgive you for that ignorant comment btw =p

this thread is pretty much bout showing your face though... so we can see what the HLF community looks like.
people have shown their cats, they had to make their own thread.
maybe u should make a thread to post your muscles pictures.
and you can then all act straight and compliment eachother on your half naked bodies, wich is very manly.

20-Mar-2013 16:08:17

Tenebri
Jan Member 2015

Tenebri

Posts: 39,133 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Alexandro said :
Eminem said :
Well Paigee, I was only putting a pic of my arm up at the start as a joke, it being an "irl drygore rapier". Then this fool tried to hate so I posted a little more. I would just prefer not to show my face, my friends irl that play this game know what I look like and even a few not irl have seen me. So tell me how putting my face would make my muscles more relevant? No matter what the face looks like you won't ever be able to know for sure if it was me. So are you wanting to see if you think i'm hot so you can attempt to e-date me? I don't do that, sorry. Nice attempt at trying to be funny though. I had a chuckle.

E: I forgive you for that ignorant comment btw =p

this thread is pretty much bout showing your face though... so we can see what the HLF community looks like.
people have shown their cats, they had to make their own thread.
maybe u should make a thread to post your muscles pictures.
and you can then all act straight and compliment eachother on your half naked bodies, wich is very manly.

http://puu.sh/2kSMB

oh yeah
200m all RS3 on 7/3/19
1.2Billion overall Slayer xp / Ultimate slayer title

OSRS 2277/2277 Untrim slayer cape
Hail Satan, He loves for who you are.

20-Mar-2013 16:25:20

Quick find code: 261-262-547-62232314 Back to Top